- Our understated little bush-camp has been in the beating eastern heart of the park for years, where the wildlife is most concentrated. Sorties from here, encountering the great mammals of Africa, can be thrilling and hard to tear yourself away from. So, in camp we retreat – but with Nature up very close – a quiet, canvas refuge, only disturbed by our elephant visitors. They just don’t make them like this anymore.
- Embark on a walking safari and venture to the ancient baobabs which offer fantastic photographic opportunities.
- Grab your binoculars and head out in the early morning or afternoon on a birdwatching adventure. The park is home to a fascinating array of species.
- Eat out! The camp serves up delicious breakfasts in the middle of the African wilderness.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Named after the Kigelia Africana (sausage tree), which tower above the camp’s spacious tents, Kigelia Ruaha is a quintessential East African safari retreat, which offers fantastic service and a range of game viewing activities. Unpretentious, yet oozing charm, you can expect a truly authentic safari experience within the pristine wilderness of the Ruaha National Park. Six tents are well appointed with locally crafted furniture and include an al fresco hot bucket shower, ensuite bathroom and a flush toilet.
Mouth-watering menus are served in the intimate dining tent or under a blanket of twinkling stars. After a successful day of game viewing, retreat to the roaring campfire with your favourite beverage – the perfect opportunity to swap tales of the day’s adventures. Witness the park’s famed wildlife on a thrilling game drive or get closer to nature on a walking safari.