- Tarangire country is big and bold: our camp is the opposite…a little gem. Full of heart and soul, and tucked into a grove of secluded riverside bush, it is so much at one with the wild that animals hardly look up as they do their thing around us. Elephants often pass right through camp, and we can be completely absorbed into their secret lives, from the sweet comfort of our sun-slatted living space.
- The six stylish safari tents are spacious and comfortable with private verandahs and spectacular views over the African bush. Each is en-suite with bucket showers and eco-flush toilets, solar lighting is also used to minimise their environmental footprint. The family tent has two en-suite bedrooms and an adjoining sitting area.
- Relax under the thatched roof lounge area to escape the mid day sun. Dine under the stars together with other guests, indulging in fresh and locally sourced fare.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Set amid a grove of Acacia and Kigelia trees on the banks of the Tarangire River, Kuro Tarangire is a stylish and intimate seasonal camp with excellent eco-credentials and glorious views over the African bush. There are just six beautifully-appointed tents, each with big comfy beds, verandahs and en-suite hot-water bucket showers and flush eco-toilets. Gather to enjoy sundowners or to tuck into delicious, freshly-prepared food under the shade of the open-sided lounge and dining area. This bush camp is a great spot to kick back and soak up the surrounding views, keeping an eye out for nearby wildlife and birdlife.
With large herds of elephants and buffalos, game viewing in this area in season is superb. From day and night drives to exhilarating walking safaris, sundowners and bush picnics, and outstanding mammal and bird viewing, the Tarangire National Park offers adventure and relaxation in spades.