- You can see from this outcrop, the Kogakuria Kopje, for miles and miles. Over a million wildebeest cross these plains on their way to dodge the jaws of death in the Mara River, just down the track. On the Lamai Wedge, bristling with mammals all year round, there’s never a dull moment. Above it all, our beautiful kopje is a sacred wildlife haven – and our mission is to act as its faithful guardians.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Tucked into the iconic Kogakuria Kopje in the northern Serengeti, Lamai Serengeti commands never-ending views over the magnificent Mara River valley. Twelve carefully designed family friendly tents are split between two separate camps, the Main Camp and the smaller Private Camp. Constructed from a clever blend of canvas, ferro and natural poles, the tents boast spacious verandas spread amongst the rocks, each with exceptional views.
Cool off from the heat of the day in one of two natural rock swimming pools, the kids will love this or lose track of time browsing through the fascinating contents of the library and map room, a great place to play board games. Cocktails are served in the convivial bar area and delicious juices for the kids, with cosy nooks hidden amongst the massive boulders. The kids can take their check lists on exciting game drives that explore the magnificent wildlife of the Serengeti. The family can also enjoy short, guided walks, bush picnics and spectacular sundowner stops.