- Situated in the northern most tip of the Serengeti National Park, Singita Mara River Tented Camp offers guests the chance to spend time in this stunning yet remote area, with one of the highest concentrations of wildlife in the Serengeti National Park.
- Be wowed by the spectacular wildebeest migration.
- Enjoy a private dinner in a special location by the Mara River.
- Wait, sundowner in hand, for the stars to put on a show from the bar tent.
- Relax in the bath with a view of the hippos and crocodiles in the Mara River below.
- Enjoy the space of 40,000 private hectares of true wilderness.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Daily game drives provide the perfect opportunity to get up close to Africa’s incredible animals, while evening drives reveal the elusive magic of nocturnal Africa.
Situated in the northern most tip of the Serengeti National Park, Singita Mara River Tented Camp offers guests the chance to spend time in this stunning yet remote area, with one of the highest concentrations of wildlife in the Serengeti National Park. Set in the Lamai triangle at the northern tip of Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park, Singita Mara River Tented Camp is set in an iconic location with the Mara River and Serengeti to the south and Kenya’s Maasai Mara to the north. Remote and unspoilt, Singita Mara River Tented Camp meets the demands of an increasingly discerning traveller for an authentic and meaningful connection with nature that leaves behind a lighter footprint.
Close to the ground and off the grid, the concept and design of the camp encourages constant engagement with nature. Located on a dramatic bend in the Mara River within the Lamai triangle in Tanzania, this solar powered camp provides unsurpassed viewing of the wildebeest river crossings during annual migration. The look is Bohemian chic, contemporary with splashes of bright colours, yet not losing the elegant yet relaxed feet-up style that defines the Singita brand. Strong modern design puts a fresh spin on local creativity, with inspiration coming from traditional, everyday African objects like baskets, beads and pots, reworked and repurposed by young African designers and craftspeople.
The accommodation at Mara River Camp consists of six luxury white canvas tents. Four of these tents sleep two guests with the remaining two set up as luxury double tents. The double tents sleep up to four people in two tents joined by a short walkway and a shared terrace. These double tents are suitable for both two couples travelling together, or for a family with children.
- 4 x 1-bedroom en-suite tents
- 2 x family tents (2 adults and 2 children)
Note: Children aged 10 and over are welcome. There are babysitting services available and tailor-made activities to suit each family. Children’s participation in game activities is at the discretion of your guide.
Luxurious en-suite accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, all drinks (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne).
Singita is recognised as one of Africa’s most influential collectors of wine, with an extensive cellar showcasing a premium selection of wines, including some of the continent’s most sought-after private reserves, including exclusive release, limited single vineyard and rare auction wines. It’s safe to say that wine is a key ingredient of the unique Singita experience.
Plunge pool in the main camp, complimentary WiFi, plug points and hair dryers in each room.
The Singita wellness philosophy creates an environment for our urban-weary guests to reconnect to nature, revive their senses, restore their body and mind, and explore our African culture. The spa journey can be performed in the tranquility of the Spa therapy tent, out on a private deck, or in the comfort of guest suites.
Singita Mara River Tented Camp offers a plunge pool at the main camp area, the perfect place for a relaxing dip under the vast African sky.
Daily game drives with professional guides provide the perfect opportunity to get up close to Africa’s incredible animals, while evening drives reveal the elusive magic of nocturnal Africa. Our game drives are all conducted in state-of-the-art Land Rovers, each accommodating a maximum of six guests.