- Siringit Migration Camp by Mantis is a bespoke intimate mobile camp moving with the great migration, from Northern to Southern crossings.
- The new Siringit Migration Camp features 8 luxury contemporary canvas tents, with generous sleeping areas and lounge spaces, pitched on raised platforms ensuring a small eco-footprint with no ground mats, large canvas windows giving you views out onto the plains of the Serengeti.
- African-inspired meals created by award-winning and talented Chef Axel Janssen. Siringit Migration camp moves with the migrating herds. Simple and Elegant picnic baskets can be arranged by our camps chefs to take with you on your game drives, so that you can enjoy our safari picnics in the wilderness amongst the wildlife.
- Designed with elegant simplicity, the Siringit Migration Camp moves in symbiosis with nature migrating with the herds from the spectacular Mara River crossings in Northern Serengeti to the calving season in the Southern Serengeti.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
The newest addition to the Siringit Collection, the Siringit Migration Camp features 8 luxury en-suite canvas tents built on raised platforms which has a small eco-footprint with no ground mats, created with sustainable materials locally sourced, and provides you a front-row seat in the world’s greatest spectacle, the great annual migration. The new Siringit Migration Camp features 8 luxury contemporary canvas tents, with generous sleeping areas and lounge spaces, pitched on raised platforms ensuring a small eco-footprint with no ground mats, large canvas windows giving you views out onto the plains of the Serengeti.
Each of the 8 luxury canvas tents can accommodate up to two guests, while our inter-connected family luxury canvas tent can accommodate up to 4 guests (2 adults & 2 children), and features a private verandah overlooking the Serengeti Plains. All canvas tents have en-suite bathrooms with double vanity, hot water on demand, and eco-friendly flush toilets. The Siringit Migration Camp is an authentic safari experience that moves with the great migration and based on the natural migration path of the wildebeest herds, zebra, Thomson’s gazelles, and the predators that this migratory journey attracts. Get up close to one of the world’s greatest spectacles and witness nature at its best.