- This luxury oceanfront resort has a post-card perfect backdrop; nestled in a private bay, with 175 suites and pool villas perched amongst the lush tropical greenery that sweeps down to the stretch of blissfully secluded beach below.
- There are six restaurants showcasing dishes from authentic Thai, to modern western cuisine, and even citrus-cured specialties at the poolside cevicheria. Baan Talat features an al fresco night market in the courtyard as exquisitely dressed Thai dancers perform well into the evening.
- On the 58 acre property, you’ll find two pristine private beaches, a lagoon-like beachside pool and a one-of-a-kind specially built swim reef teeming with a parade of over 50 species of fish which you can interact with and feed.
- The Spa Village has been beautifully conceived – drawing upon the hotel’s heritage as the site of a former coconut plantation. There are 8 treatment suites, 3 open-air massage pavilions, a yoga studio, a health bar and a lap pool overlooked by chic cabanas.
- Take advantage of your blissful backdrop – tennis, surfing, kayaking, paddle boarding, boogie boarding, sailing, kayaking, snorkeling, jogging and hiking are all on offer. If you wish to explore the crystal-clear waters and snorkel around the nearby islands, reserve an excursion on the glamorous Ritz-Carlton speedboat.
- Nothing says ‘resort-life’ like chauffeured golf-buggies that whisk you around the sunny, frangipani- scented sanctuary.
- From its Muay Thai gym, where guests can learn the fundamentals of Muay Thai with trained and dedicated instructors, to journeying to the local markets to learn about local, seasonal produce followed by a Southern Thai cooking class, The Ritz-Carlton, Koh Samui doesn’t fall short when it comes to cultural experiences.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Discover the natural beauty of the Gulf of Thailand by embarking on a cruise excursion for a seafaring trip to remember. Explore the beautiful bays surrounding the island and immerse yourself in the crystal-clear waters while cruising or choose to anchor off one of the unspoiled white sand beaches for a day of complete relaxation.
Delightful Ritz Kids and experiential moments await your young ones with a range of activities focused on four pillars as inspiration: Water, Land, Environmental Responsibility and Culture. Tapping into their innate curiosity, the natural wonders and rich, cultural traditions of southern Thailand are both immersive and adventurous with activities ranging from unique snorkelling discoveries in our swim reef to art and an introduction to Thai food.
Nestled within the embrace of a private sun-kissed bay, the resort is surrounded by oceanfront beauty and quintessential experiences that inspire treasured moments. Discover the legendary hospitality of its people in a constant pursuit of happiness that salves your mind, body and soul through wellness programmes, cultural immersions or culinary journeys. Embracing the Samui way of life is our heartbeat at The Ritz-Carlton, Koh Samui. Situated along Southern Thailand’s spectacular coastline, Koh Samui offers the best examples of beach culture. From outdoor adventures to cultural discoveries, a host of activities awaits. Learn the art of Muay Thai, explore the intricacies of southern Thai cuisine or embark on a cruise aboard a luxury yacht.
The resort has 175 suites and pool villas, set on a private bay complete with two beaches and its own reef. Facilities are as you’d expect of a resort of this calibre: six restaurants (including one serving Thai street food and a cevicheria) and a spa ‘village’ with a lap pool, health bar, outdoor massage pavilions and a treatment menu that is inspired by Thai healing practices. Activities include the likes of tennis, surfing, sailing, kayaking, stand-up paddle-boarding and snorkeling. The gym even has a kick-boxing ring. Samui was a remote haven for fishermen, sailors and sea traders sheltering from storms and high seas in the late 1800s. Mainly of Chinese and Malay origin, these early settlers speak Pak Thai, a unique dialect in the south that still survives till this day.
Resting beneath the shade of swaying coconut trees, 175 exquisite suites and pool villas echo local architectural aesthetics, welcoming the island environment inside. Contemporarily designed interiors with soothing colour palette tones are transformed into light, airy private havens complemented by views of landscaped gardens or panoramic ocean scenes over the Gulf of Thailand.
Select Terrace Suite
Sweeping views of Gulf of Thailand or the resort, Elegant contemporary Thai design, Spacious living space.
Two Bedroom Suite
Oversized terrace with a daybed, Elegant contemporary Thai design, Two spacious bedrooms, Suites are connected through the balcony.
Exclusive Pool Villa
Ocean view towards Gulf of Thailand or view of the resort, Outdoor swimming pool, Spacious villa, separate living area.
Ultimate Pool Villa
Panoramic ocean view of Gulf of Thailand, Outdoor swimming pool, Spacious villa, separate living area.
Three spacious bedrooms, Sweeping views of the resort and the bay, Perfect venue for intimate private events & weddings.
Restaurants at this Koh Samui resort mirror the island’s offerings: chili-spiked southern cuisine, bustling food markets and an impressive bounty of local ingredients. Each restaurant offers its own unique interpretation of gastronomic delights, transforming a meal into an unforgettable journey.
A stylish and interactive dining space serving up innovative Asian and Western breakfast creations, from healthy to traditional Thai to freshly baked pastries.
Feast like a local on much-loved Thai street food favourites in a unique al fresco market-style atmosphere, delivering a dining experience that is brimming with kinetic vibrancy. The cosy space features ceiling-hung lanterns and wood accents.
An elevated take on the traditional poolside experience, this casual yet stylish venue serves lunch featuring international comfort classics along with Thai favourites. Selected evenings see a vibrant beach barbecue and entertainment unfold by the ocean.
Guests can enjoy their own personal space at this al fresco dinner venue. The menu features a southern interpretation of Thai cuisine prepared with ingredients from the local market.
Bathed in the light of the glowing sun, this poolside bar offers refreshing cocktails and citrus-cured specialties from the cevicheria. The centrepiece bar is the perfect spot for an afternoon drink.
Designed to provide an incredible view, this circular bar and lounge features intimate pod seating, Asian-inspired appetisers and mixologist-crafted cocktails.
Extensive world class facilities and recreation include: 2 secluded beaches, resort pool with a kids area, swim Reef with tropical fish, spa village with 8 treatment suites, 3 outdoor massage pavilions, yoga pavilion, lap pool with cabanas, health bar, fitness centre with a kick boxing ring, tennis court, swimming, surfing, boogie boarding, sailing, kayaking, stand-up paddling, snorkeling, jogging, hiking and Ritz Kids program.
Its large pool dotted with loungers overlooks the beach and lapping turquoise waves, The serene oasis makes a magnificent impression with its own infinity pool.
Inspired by the therapeutic properties of natural local ingredients and age-old healing practices of the region, Spa Village Koh Samui respects the environment, culture and traditions to create holistic and rejuvenating spa programmes. Experience the Songkran Shower, our signature pre-spa ritual inspired by the annual Songkran festival involving the joyful throwing of water, as a prelude to selected spa treatments. The finest local ingredients are sourced and utilised for customised treatments and the health bar. Seek to restore balance to your mind, body and soul through uplifting traditional Thai healing practices that incorporates coconut, healing herbs, water therapy and fresh flowers.
• 8 Treatment Suites • 3 Massage Pavilions • Yoga Pavilion • Lap pool with cabanas • Health Bar
Our Fitness Center or Muay Thai Gym offers a full range state-of-the-art cardiovascular and weight training equipment, each fully adjustable to suit your fitness level, with a TV screen and audio connection, in addition to a Muay Thai training ring. Muay Thai is referred to as “the art of eight limbs”, where by using eight points of contact, the body mimics weapons of war. Discover a revered skill based sport for a total workout at our very own Muay Thai Gym.