- The argos in Cappadocia is a world-class boutique hotel that exceeds the expectations of the most sophisticated of international travelers. Considered by many guests to be among the most romantic experiences in the world, it offers 51 rooms and suites which combine modern luxury with historical tunnels and caves that have been carefully restored.
- Situated in ancient renovated monastery and “mansions” interconnected by underground tunnels, each individually designed accommodation celebrates the region’s tradition of cave dwelling.
- Luxuriant gardens and sun-soaked terraces reveal panoramic views extending from the foothills of Uçhisar Fortress to Pigeon Valley and majestic Mount Erciyes.
- Featuring utmost luxury within a cave, Argos represents the ideal mix of renowned Turkish hospitality, lavishness and exclusive personalized services.
- Overlooking a magical moonscape of volcanic peaks and fairy chimneys amidst fragrant valleys of apple groves and apricots, the argos in Cappadocia is as improbable a creation as it is immensely inviting. Who would imagine a serenely beautiful, extraordinarily stylish and absolutely unique hotel built from ancient ruins, caves and underground tunnels?
- Yet this is Turkey’s most unusual and most appealing hotel: an enchanting blend of two thousand years of history, passionate devotion to authenticity and traditions of hospitality, and cutting edge imagination, design and technology.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Balloon rides over the valleys.
Göreme Open Air Museum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, home to seven ancient churches and chapels’ frescoes.
Outdoor activities including moonlight walks, hiking, horse back riding and cycling.
Zelve, Ihlara and others.
Perched high above the village of Uchisar, this unique luxury boutique hotel is built from ancient ruins, caves and underground tunnels and is perfectly located for the exploration of all of Cappadocia’s treasures. Celebrating Cappadocia’s tradition of cave dwellings, the hotel provides 51 spacious rooms that open onto balconies, terraces and secluded courtyards. Luxuriant gardens and sun-soaked terraces reveal panoramic views extending from the foothills of Uçhisar Fortress to Güvercinlik Valley and majestic Mount Erciyes. Capturing the feel and texture of timeless stone and wood, each room is different, designed as a fusion of ancient and contemporary styles. All Splendid Suites even have their own private in-suite swimming pool.
Other features of the argos in Cappadocia include Seki Restaurant, Lounge, Cellar. Seki Restarant, Lounge, Cellar also offers layers of experiences in the world of flavors and tastes. Cappadocia, being one of the oldest monastry settlements of the world with underground cities, Seki has one of the largest underground cellars of the region. The hotel’s huge cellar, housed in its own caves, showcases bottles from its own Kalecik Karasi and Shiraz vineyards as well as other Cappadocian selections. In Seki Restaurant, you will be served dishes prepared with fresh local ingredient and cooked in international techniques. The lounge will provide you the comfort you are looking for in every hour of the day, watching the valley and the mountains ahead.
All designed in a different style, the Argos In Cappadocia offers a great variety of guest rooms and suites at 7 different mansions. There are 51 rooms, suites and splendid suites with the latter including private cave pools.The rooms are between 17 and 50 square meters in size, while the suites range from 51 to 120 square meters.
In our comfortable deluxe rooms you may opt for a monastic experience in a cave room or have valley or courtyard view. Deluxe rooms also offer terrace and/or fireplace options and an additional bed is possible.
Our suite rooms have a seperate living area other than the main bedroom and offer cave, terrace, balcony or courtyard options. Suites can accommodate up to four guests with an additonal of two beds.
Our spacious and airy splendid suites with their own in-room private pools are ideal for those who want to spend time in their room. In our splendid suites, you will have a view of the garden and experience the historic beauty of accommodations that are half stone with the other half carved into living rock. You can also enjoy their own private pools in the spacious and comfortable splendid suites that are entirely within the cave. The splendid suites with a terrace have the bedroom and living areas separated so that, if you want, you can lounge in the pool on the bottom floor or spend your time looking at the enchanting view from the terrace of your room.
For those who have yet to encounter the mystery of food, eating is simply a matter of survival. However, our local dishes are a rich cultural and historic heritage. Our eyes, taste buds and spirits must all be part of the dining experience just like the unique harmony offered to us by nature and the afterglow Cappadocia leaves in our spirit.
Our recipe for success is quite simple! Only fresh local ingredients are used and interpreted with contemporary cooking techniques to create incredible and unique flavors which are complemented with Kalecik Karası and Syrah wines produced with grapes from our vineyards. At SEKI, you can begin your gastronomic journey with Fresh Herb Salad; contiue your beef fillet with çemen, marinated with fanugrek (çemen); and top off your-class meal with oven pumpkin dessert, walnut and molasses tahini mousse.
Seki Wine Cellar
The world’s largest monastery compound is in the heart of Cappadociaand it has a unique and unequaled cellar. For thousands of years its tunnels and cellar, where for tens of thousands of years wine has matured in solitude, have patiently waited for the arrival of guests. To experience this magical ambiance first hand, all you have to do is visit SEKI’s underground cellars. At SEKI’s cellar, you will find a majority of the best wines from the Anatolian region,attend wine tastings and get detailed information on Anatolian winemaking and Turkish winemakers.
SEKI Lounge welcomes you during the most pleasurable time of day to enjoy all the magnificence and splendor of Güvercinlik Valley that stretches beneath your feet like a precious jewel. Enjoy a variety of snacks by the crackling fire or on the terrace for a breath of fresh air with only the sounds of birds chirping to accompany you while sipping your cocktail… the choice is yours!