- This Four Seasons is unique in being partly comprised a 19th century palace and a modern wing.
- The hotel is an enviable location right on the waters edge of the famous Bosphorus.
- A dip in the hotel pool has you swimming adjacent to the swirling waters of the city’s iconic river
- Aqua restaurant serves up superb Turkish and Mediterranean fare.
- The spa measures up to the Four Seasons standard with 10 treatment rooms.
- Situated along the Bosphorus, this renovated 19th century Ottoman palace features a historic architecture in harmony with luxurious details. An indoor pool and a heated outdoor pool with free parasols and sun loungers are available.
- Aqua Restaurant, with its terrace overlooking the Bosphorus, serves Mediterranean cuisine, with Italian and Turkish specialties. Guests can enjoy the breakfast with international flavours in buffet style.
- Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus is only a 4-minute walk from one of Istanbul’s lively scenes, Besiktas Square. Ataturk Airport is 25 km from the hotel while Istanbul Airport is 50 km away.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Positioned right on the European side of the Bosphorus, this lovely Four Seasons hotel has wonderful views across to Asia and the old town of Istanbul, and is away from the immediate hustle and bustle of the city.
Once a 19th century palace, the building has been transformed and opened in 2008 as a beautiful hotel with 141 rooms and 25 Suites. The fantastic terrace at the front of the hotel is right on the waters edge. Guests can relax here making the most of Istanbul’s mild climate, enjoying lunch or drinks and watching the boats pass by, or take a dip in the riverside infinity pool which is heated all year round.
The hotel itself is situated about 15 minutes from the centre of town (depending on Istanbul’s infamous traffic!) We can arrange a private car with guide and driver to help you explore the history, stunning sights and architecture of Istanbul. Alternatively, it is easy to hop in a taxi to the station, and then take the tram into the heart of the Sultanahmet – there are fantastic views of the city whilst passing over the river.
The hotel has 170 rooms including 25 suites all bright and airy, blending Ottoman design details and contemporary furnishings with a variety of waterfront, garden and city views. A lavish marble bathroom offers a deep soaking tub, separate glass enclosed shower, and a WC with telephone in a separate alcove. All rooms include a large plasma TV and stereo system with CD and DVD players and are equipped for wired and wireless high speed internet.
Atik Pasha Suite
With three expansive bedrooms and magnificent vistas of the Bosphorus, this sun-filled suite is perfect for an extended family getaway.
Two-Bedroom Bosphorus Palace Suite
Tranquil views of the courtyard lend a sense of serenity to the bedroom while Bosphorus views elevate the living room, making it an ideal space for leading meetings or entertaining.
One-Bedroom Bosphorus Palace Suite
Pick one of these two suites for ample living space and 180-degree views of the Bosphorus. The first suite, above the Hotel lobby, boasts a loft-style bedroom and a separate living room, while the other suite, on the second floor, features large bay windows.
Palace Roof Suite
Relax with family in your living area or entertain friends on your private rooftop terrace. Located on the top floor of the historic palace building, these elegant suites offer total privacy.
Four Seasons Junior Suite
Take care of work at the writing desk or unwind in your living area with glimpses at the Bosphorus or the garden.
Palace Bosphorus Room
Unwind in front of views of Istanbul’s iconic landmarks. With more than enough room for work and relaxation, these large, high-ceilinged rooms are ideal for both business and leisure travellers.
Blending contemporary and Ottoman Turkish design with custom fabrics, our generously sized Deluxe Rooms provide a sense of place – as well as a respite after a long day of work or travel.
Palace Courtyard Room
A spacious guest room overlooking the manicured courtyard as well as the Hotel’s grand entrance.
Spacious yet intimate, these guest rooms are thoughtfully designed with a sitting area and desk.
Ideal for business travellers or couples on the move, our standard guest rooms offer exceptional comfort, with views of the exterior garden, street or the historic school building next door.
Take a culinary journey around Turkey at our summer pop-up restaurant located on the terrace, specializing in a variety of different flavoured kebabs and mezes.Choose Aqua for Mediterranean fine-dining, highlighting Italian and Turkish cuisines, relax in the intimate and sophisticated Lobby bar and lounge, or dine in the breezy quayside atmosphere of the pool bar and grill.Our Sunday brunch at Aqua is not just a meal, but a memorable “festival” enhanced with live music, a seemingly endless buffet of international and local specialties, and free-flowing mocktails. While you savour the leisurely meal, kids can stay occupied in the children’s play area.
On a picturesque terrace overlooking the Bosphorus, savour contemporary Mediterranean cuisine that highlights the region’s freshest ingredients paired with an extensive array of fine wines.
Dine by the pool or quay at our outdoor restaurant, serving fresh fresh, grilled kebabs and locally sourced salads.
Take a culinary journey around Turkey at our summer pop-up restaurant located on the terrace, specializing in a variety of different flavoured kebabs and mezes.
Just off the lobby, our all-day lounge is an intimate place to mingle with friends over afternoon tea, wind down with cocktails and cigars at night, or try the renowned Turkish pide.
Water babies can not only take full advantage of the outdoor pool, but there is also a splendid, naturally lit indoor pool, with underwater music. This pillared underground swimming hall is the jewel of the hotel spa, which also has sauna’s, steam rooms, Hammans and 10 treatment rooms.
When you indulge in our elevated take on a hammam, you’re also taking part in a centuries-old Turkish tradition. Relax in one of our three Turkish bath rooms at our Spa with one of our signature Hammam Moments treatments.
Go for a refreshing swim, soak in the whirlpool, or lounge under an umbrella at our seaside pool, open May through October with attentive refreshment service.
Whether you’re looking to lift weights in our fitness centre or practise yoga outside overlooking the Bosphorus, you’ll find all the equipment and services you need to feel revitalized at our Hotel.