- Pack your best swimwear and matching designer shades for this posh & glamorous seaside hideaway in the hills overlooking trendy Türkbükü Bay – you might find yourself rubbing shoulders with regular clients Mick Jagger, Kate Moss and the Jet Set glitterati in the open air spa after spending the day on the hotel’s yacht.
- This waterfront hotel is set at the end of a gorgeous bay in the Aegean Sea and surrounded by pine-clad hills on the Bodrum Peninsula. Macakizi is located outside the fashionable village of Türkbükü, Turkey’s answer to St Tropez, with its clutch of high-end beach clubs, restaurants and hotels.
- Macakizi’s 53 powder white cottage-style rooms (27 of which have views of the Aegean) and 21 suites all have understated, tasteful décor with private terraces.
- The top-notch, à la carte open-air restaurant serves a menu of delicious Mediterranean and modern Turkish cuisine and is surrounded by gorgeous, stone-studded gardens.
- Start your day with a yoga class by the crystal clear waters of the Aegean, hit the gym for a personal training session or relax with a luxurious body treatment at the open-plan Nuxe spa & heat up in the glass-fronted hammam.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
For a taste of Turkey’s Turquoise Coast, you cant do better than the luxurious yet laid back vibe of the uber hip Maçakizi boutique hotel. This wonderfully chic & glamorous seaside retreat offers a desirable 74 rooms and boasts a warm, avant-garde feel with its artistic, minimalist interiors and its splash of nautical features. Set on the Bodrum peninsula, the hotel looks over the Aegean Sea, offering breath-taking views – it’s an idyllic and relaxed environment to unwind in. Here you can be as active or as relaxed as you like, and as night falls the Maçakizi hotel attracts the hippest crowds with its cutting-edge music scene and stylish bar. Stylish in calming, neutral tones, the rooms and suites are outfitted with locally made furnishings, huge comfy beds, and offer luxurious rain showers with views out over the Aegean Sea. All boast private terraces, which are complemented by panoramas of the spectacular Türkbükü bay or the Maçakizi’s exquisite blossom gardens.
Unique to Macakizi is the wooden decking that juts out over the ocean, offering a relaxing space to sunbathe, recline under a canopy with a good book or dip into the cooling ocean. Be pampered at the Nuxe Spa, which is certain to impress with its outstanding, eclectic range of treatments where you can experience Ottoman tradition by relaxing Turkey-style in a Hammam bath. After a day basking on deck, spend your evening enjoying the finest combination of locally sourced Turkish and Mediterranean foods at the open-air restaurant. Charter the hotel’s sophisticated yacht for the day to take a dip in the beautiful coves and bays along the Aegean and Mediterranean coastline of Turkey.
There are 74 rooms and suites among the tropical and Mediterranean greenery, bowers of bougainvillaea framing sea views from every spot. Stylish in calming, neutral tones, the rooms and suites are outfitted with locally made furnishings, huge comfy beds, and offer luxurious rain showers with many offering views out over the Aegean Sea. All boast private terraces, which are complemented by panoramas of the spectacular Türkbükü bay or the Maçakizi’s exquisite blossom gardens.
Lovingly created by Chef Aret Sahakyan’s genius hands, a delicious contemporary menu ranging from fresh Mediterranean dishes to traditional Turkish cuisine staples await you at Maçakızı. “Chef Nights” are regularly organized in collaboration with local and international guest chefs to create special gastronomic experiences for the Maçakızı guests.
Facilities include a pool, spa, gym and yacht.
Have a treatment in the open-plan Nuxe spa treatment rooms with bamboo-lined walls, or heat up in the glass-fronted hammam. Decadent facials, massages, body scrubs and wraps, manicures and pedicures, treatments for men, bespoke treatments and personal-fitness sessions will leave you flower-scented and utterly relaxed. You can also unwind with a Pilates class overlooking the bay. A hairdressing and beauty salon are also available.