- Positioned along the glimmering shoreline where East and West collide, Mandarin Oriental Bosphorus, Istanbul captures the magic of the world’s pan-continental city. Spectacular service, contemporary design and natural beauty define a new destination for locals and visitors alike.
- Designed to act as an urban oasis, rooms feature sophisticated contemporary décor and views of the dazzling Bosphorus, verdant garden, or Naile Sultan Grove. All offer marble bathrooms and work desks, most with private balconies. Suites offer separate living rooms, dining rooms, spacious outdoor terraces with dazzling Bosphorus view.
- Novikov Istanbul offers contemporary Asian and Italian cuisine and features an elegant dining room and alfresco terrace. End the evening at the chic Novikov Lounge Bar or enjoy your drink at the Novikov Pool Bar. Savor afternoon tea, traditional Turkish coffee, or a refreshing cocktail at Bosphorus Lounge.
- Designed to act as an Urban Oasis, the hotel has 3 pools, 4 restaurants & bars, and an impressive 3500 sqm spa and fitness centre offering the Group’s award-winning signature wellness programs.
- The spa is a sprawling retreat, featuring 11 luxurious treatment rooms, jacuzzi, and heated treatment beds. The spa also includes 2 separate hammams with cool chambers and a scrub room, a relaxation area that opens to the zen garden, and a spacious indoor pool.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Positioned along the glimmering shoreline where East and West collide, Mandarin Oriental Bosphorus, Istanbul captures the magic of the world’s pan-continental city. Spectacular service, contemporary design and natural beauty define a new destination for locals and visitors alike. With spectacular views across the water, the verdant Naile Sultan pine grove as its garden and the historically charmed streets of Kuruçeşme nearby, Mandarin Oriental Bosphorus, Istanbul offers both peaceful respite and a prime position from which to explore the bustling capital. Providing guests with the experience of Bosphorus residential-living, our rooms and suites exude elegance and comfort with refined furnishings and unexpected details.
Designed to act as an Urban Oasis, the hotel has three swimming pools, four restaurants and bars, and an impressive 3500 sqm spa and fitness centre offering the Group’s award-winning signature wellness programmes as well as locally inspired treatments. Guests have access to The Mandarin Club, Istanbul’s most exclusive private club located on the Bosphorus. Hotel guests may access all Club amenities including the private pool, luxury cabanas, dining, and boat dock. Playing host to diverse dining and facilities, the hotel is luxuriously designed to accommodate an array of social and business events, offering a stunning, classically designed bar and several opulent ballrooms. With an outstanding restaurant, bar, lobby lounge and outdoor club, the hotel is one of the city’s finest dining destinations.
Designed to capture a sense of place, our elegant guestrooms have been created in harmony with the city’s abundance and endless curiosities.
With an outstanding world-renowned shorefront restaurant, a stunning and classically designed bar, a lobby lounge with waterfront terrace and a pool bar in a garden oasis, Mandarin Oriental Bosphorus, Istanbul is one of the city’s finest drinking and dining destinations.
Situated on the shore of the Bosphorus and inspired by our Oriental heritage, The Spa offers a diverse range of treatments from Thai massages, heat and water experiences, immunity-boosting light therapies and traditional hammam. Among our 11 luxurious treatment rooms, you will find two dedicated Beauty rooms, and a VIP room featuring a garden, a private Jacuzzi and heated Gharieni MLW Amphibia treatment beds designed to enhance mindfulness, meditation, and relaxation. In our fitness studio, we offer a gym with state-of-the-art Technogym weight and cardio equiptment, a pilates studio and kinesis.