- As you spend your time in our hotel, you’ll begin to notice that, in fact, you’re in a real, living museum.
- We named our hotel quite simply as a result of the hobby of our founder Ömer Tosun, a passionate antique collector with a wide collection of varied pieces from the Ottoman, Seljuk, Roman, and Hittite periods.
- From the very beginning of the project, Mr. Tosun always planned for our guests to live within the splendor and surroundings of history.
- Our guests experience Cappadocian culture in every way, and we strive to give you the sense of a living museum.
- All the rooms, suites, the Lil’a restaurant, the reception, and all the outer spaces are decorated with valuable—and in some cases, priceless—antiques, registered in Nevşehir Museum.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
- CATERING & EVENTS
- MAARA KONAK
- MEETING & ART POINT
- MUSEUM HOTEL ART
- MUSEUM HOTEL GOURMET
Museum Hotel, one of the finest and most unique hotels, is proud to be the only hotel in Turkey invited to join the Relais & Châteaux family, thanks to its distinctive characteristics, art and antiques concept, traditional décor, and exquisite cuisine. To be chosen from numerous applicants is a great honor.
Unlike typical hotel affiliates, membership to Relais & Châteaux is not a monetary thing. To join this special family of hoteliers and chefs, members must possess distinctive characteristics and facilities that differentiate them from typical chain hotels. The standard of service is of utmost importance. Then, Relais & Châteaux requires exceptional service and quality of the restaurant. With award-winning chefs, wines produced by the hotel itself, exceptional restaurant service, Museum Hotel is an outstanding luxury boutique hotel.
The Relais & Châteaux family, which began with French châteaux (castles) over 50 years ago, continues today with a cave boutique hotel from Cappadocia, Museum Hotel. Besides its artistic nature, the hotel’s unique museum concept and thousand-year-old caves make Museum Hotel an important addition to Relais & Châteaux.
We have a total of 30 rooms and suites each of which has been carefully restored.
- Kandilli Cave
- Lazy Hunter Cave
- Güvercinlik (Dovecote) Cave
- Oriental Cave
- Direkli Cave
- Safir Cave
- Castle Cave
- Deluxe Suites
- Junior Superior suites
- Superior Suites
- Spa Suites
- Imperial Suites
Lil’a is the à la carte restaurant of Museum Hotel, the only Relais & Châteaux hotel in Turkey, bringing the best recipes of Turkish cuisine, along with those special, almost forgotten traditional tastes of Anatolia and Cappadocia, and served with impeccable service to its guests. Situated in the most beautiful and scenic location of Cappadocia, and with its menus enriched by the creative suggestions of Chef Çağrı Erdoğan, one of the most successful chefs of the new generation in Turkey, Lil’a offers the most distinct interpretations of Anatolian cuisine and Cappadocia food culture with the assurance of the world-renowned Relais & Châteaux service quality.
Home to an array of ancient cultures and civilizations, Cappadocia has one of the richest food cultures of Anatolia. Later, the Turks, Greeks, and Armenians, who lived here until the early 20th century, each laid a piece of the foundation for this richness. Besides their interaction in architecture and lifestyle, these diverse cultures also influenced each other in their eating habits and tastes, thus creating a unique food culture. As the only concept hotel located in one of the most special places of the world -Cappadocia- the exclusive Museum Hotel not only offers this distinct food culture but further enhances it with the unique touches of chef Çağrı Erdoğan, giving its guests an unforgettable gastronomical experience.
As Museum Hotel, we are with you for a flawless Cappadocia experience. As a part of it, we are rendering your Cappadocia trip much more unique with the “customized” Concierge services which are organized by our experienced Concierge team. We are matching you with “the bests” of Cappadocia region.
Museum Hotel offers you a healthy and happy vacation with different massage techniques and professional touches. Our special massage treatments with distinctive herbs and herbal oils will relax you and gently immerse you into the tranquility and joy of Cappadocia.
During your stay at Museum Hotel, choose to have your massage either in your own room or, for an unforgettable summer season experience, on our special Massage Terrace where both the wonderful Cappadocia scenery and magical hands of our masseuse will envelop you.
If you wish (between June and October), you can experience a special massage in one of the hidden and mystic valleys as part of our Valley Experiences.
Museum Hotel offers its guests unique experiences during their stay. From June to October, in the most enchanting and mystical valleys, surprise cocktails and evening meals can be arranged.
Besides this, we also offer private breakfasts after hot air balloon rides, and even a massage service in a hidden valley if you wish. These kinds of experiences stays especially memorable for honeymoons, marriage proposals, and anniversaries.