- The unusual experience offered by the exceptional Museum Hotel Cappadocia, a Relais & Chateaux boutique cave hotel located in a region of supremely singular beauty, is captivating. The architecture of the hotel, built on former ruins, and partially troglodytic catches your eye.
- The bare stone décor of the rooms, lounges and the restaurant, which serves delicious Turkish cuisine, is brightened by the bold colours of the carpets, furnishing fabrics and objets d’art. The Museum Hotel houses a fabulous collection of Turkish works of art and antiques.
- The terrace overlooking the valley offers a 180° panorama of a landscape that is unique in the world.
- The cuisine is rooted in the cultural heritage of Anatolia and Cappadocia, with the hotel itself farming numerous products from its own organic kitchen garden and sustainable farm site.
- One of the most exciting ways to experience the unique landscape and dwellings of Cappadocia is to take a hot air balloon trip over the center of the unique landscape. Indeed, this is one of the most exhilarating balloon trips found anywhere in the world.
- What about a private cocktail with a violinist in a private zone of a unique Cappadocia valley! Your private chef and waiter will prepare you great Anatolian tastes.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Hot Air Balloon Flight
Private Sunset Cocktail & Dinner in the Valley
Museum Hotel, the only Relais & Chateaux hotel in Turkey is an award winning luxury boutique cave hotel in Cappadocia. The hotel is a ‘multi-angular’ structure overlooking the unique landscape of Cappadocia. The panoramic view of Cappadocia is an important feature of the restaurant, bars, terraces and Roman pool. Our unique hotel was constructed by renovating both ancient caves and traditional stone houses. Unlike other cave hotels, as a natural result of its slope position, the cave rooms and suites boast a magnificent view out across the plains of Cappadocia. Another benefit of its location is the hotel is a fantastic point from which to watch the hundred or so hot air balloons that fly every morning, not to mention the stunning sunrises and sunsets.
Museum Hotel is located right in the center of Cappadocia, in the village of Uchisar, the highest peak of Cappadocia. Our hotel is located on a pinnacle, overlooking the whole region, including the entire Goreme Valley, Red Valley, Ortahisar, and the White valley. Cappadocia has a distinct cultural, religious and natural structure, and is one of those highly unique areas on Earth, and thus is featured in the UNESCO World Heritage list. Uçhisar Castle encompasses all of the beauties of the Cappadocia region. Located at the highest and most magnificent point of Cappadocia, it is thus one of the region’s most important symbols. Museum Hotel is located on the slopes of Uçhisar Castle.
We have a total of 30 rooms and suites each of which has been carefully restored.
- Kandilli Cave
- Lazy Hunter Cave
- Güvercinlik (Dovecote) Cave
- Oriental Cave
- Direkli Cave
- Safir Cave
- Castle Cave
- Deluxe Suites
- Junior Superior suites
- Superior Suites
- Spa Suites
- Imperial Suites
Lil’a is the à la carte restaurant of Museum Hotel, the only Relais & Châteaux hotel in Turkey, bringing the best recipes of Turkish cuisine, along with those special, almost forgotten traditional tastes of Anatolia and Cappadocia, and served with impeccable service to its guests. Situated in the most beautiful and scenic location of Cappadocia, and with its menus enriched by the creative suggestions of Chef Çağrı Erdoğan, one of the most successful chefs of the new generation in Turkey, Lil’a offers the most distinct interpretations of Anatolian cuisine and Cappadocia food culture with the assurance of the world-renowned Relais & Châteaux service quality.
Home to an array of ancient cultures and civilizations, Cappadocia has one of the richest food cultures of Anatolia. Later, the Turks, Greeks, and Armenians, who lived here until the early 20th century, each laid a piece of the foundation for this richness. Besides their interaction in architecture and lifestyle, these diverse cultures also influenced each other in their eating habits and tastes, thus creating a unique food culture. As the only concept hotel located in one of the most special places of the world -Cappadocia- the exclusive Museum Hotel not only offers this distinct food culture but further enhances it with the unique touches of chef Çağrı Erdoğan, giving its guests an unforgettable gastronomical experience.
As Museum Hotel, we are with you for a flawless Cappadocia experience. As a part of it, we are rendering your Cappadocia trip much more unique with the “customized” Concierge services which are organized by our experienced Concierge team. We are matching you with “the bests” of Cappadocia region.
Museum Hotel offers you a healthy and happy vacation with different massage techniques and professional touches. Our special massage treatments with distinctive herbs and herbal oils will relax you and gently immerse you into the tranquility and joy of Cappadocia.
During your stay at Museum Hotel, choose to have your massage either in your own room or, for an unforgettable summer season experience, on our special Massage Terrace where both the wonderful Cappadocia scenery and magical hands of our masseuse will envelop you.
If you wish (between June and October), you can experience a special massage in one of the hidden and mystic valleys as part of our Valley Experiences.
Museum Hotel offers its guests unique experiences during their stay. From June to October, in the most enchanting and mystical valleys, surprise cocktails and evening meals can be arranged.
Besides this, we also offer private breakfasts after hot air balloon rides, and even a massage service in a hidden valley if you wish. These kinds of experiences stays especially memorable for honeymoons, marriage proposals, and anniversaries.