- Set in one of the most desirable spots in the city, Raffles Istanbul captivates with stunning Bosphorus views from every angle and a modern interior design that is embellished with a gorgeous collection of specially commissioned artworks inspired by and reflecting Istanbul’s many faces.
- The hotel occupies one of the four towers of Zorlu Center, the hub of luxury shopping in Istanbul, and also home to several movie theaters and the country’s largest performing arts center, where Broadway shows, concerts and events are regularly staged.
- Just a step outside the luxurious property is where you’ll find a vast selection of high-end shops, including the first Apple store in Istanbul, the flagship Beymen store (Turkey’s prestigious fashion retailer) and about 40 cafés, restaurants and even an outpost of Italian marketplace concept Eataly.
- With its numerous bars and restaurants, the hotel offers a variety of choices from casual dining to world-class gastronomy such as Rocca Restaurant serving mediterranean tastes and the legendary Long Bar with its lively and energetic atmosphere welcoming guests alike for drinks, light bites and conversation.
- Don’t miss a chance to indulge in the swish spa. Facilities include indoor and outdoor pools, four saunas, four steam rooms, two Jacuzzis and three hammams, so come early before your hot stone massage.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Set in one of the most desirable spots in the city, Raffles Istanbul captivates with stunning Bosphorus views from every angle and a modern interior design that is embellished with a gorgeous collection of specially commissioned artworks inspired by and reflecting Istanbul’s many faces. The light and airy interiors, designed by Hirsch Bedner Associates, create the feeling of a calm urban oasis, while the spacious public areas ooze luxury with lavish use of hand-blown chandeliers, immense sculptures, meticulously chosen objets trouvés and bold flower arrangements.
The 136 room luxury hotel occupies one of the four towers of Zorlu Center, the hub of luxury shopping in Istanbul, and also home to several movie theaters and the country’s largest performing arts center, where Broadway shows, concerts and events are regularly staged. Just a step outside the luxurious property is where you’ll find a vast selection of high-end shops, including the first Apple store in Istanbul, the flagship Beymen store (Turkey’s prestigious fashion retailer) and about 40 cafés, restaurants and even an outpost of Italian marketplace concept Eataly.
Our rooms are designed for the modern traveler, but also to take advantage of our location and the views across the city. Light, airy and contemporary, they showcase Istanbul at its very best. All 136 guest rooms and 49 suites are spacious and well equipped. All have floor to ceiling windows offering panoramic views, many looking down towards the Bosphorus. All have a private balcony, letting guests fully take in the magic of the city.
Our 62 deluxe rooms create a fantastic base in the city. They blend Turkish and contemporary design and offer all the amenities the modern traveller demands, including a walk-in closet and spacious bathroom. Floor to ceiling windows and a large furnished private terrace allow you to fully appreciate the cosmopolitan beauty of Istanbul from the comfort of your own space. Connecting and accessible rooms are available.
Our 52 premier rooms create a sumptuous and romantic environment. They blend Turkish and contemporary design and offer all the amenities the modern traveller demands, including a walk-in closet and spacious bathroom. Floor to ceiling windows leading to a furnished private terrace offer the most luxurious of vantage points from which to admire the views.
Our 22 signature rooms are designed to take in the breathtaking views to the Bosphorus and beyond. Floor to ceiling windows and a private terrace offer a spectacular panorama across two continents. Turkish and contemporary design and modern amenities, including a walk-in closet and spacious bathroom, combine to create a truly unique setting.
A magnificent living place; stunning and individual. These two suites offer a generous space – including one bedroom and separate living, dining and working rooms – as well as the most stunning views of the Bosphorus. The rooms are carefully designed for the most discerning of travellers who want to make the most of this spectacular city.
A stunning home in Istanbul. Spacious and light – one of the largest suites in the city – with the most amazing view. A place that’s elegant, individual and sumptuous. With two bedrooms, as well as rooms for living, dining, dressing, exercising, working and entertaining, this offers the most luxurious and well-equipped base from which to experience Istanbul.
Our 15 silhouette suites are designed to give the business and leisure traveller all the space and amenities they need. A beautifully designed bedroom and living room, as well as a walk-in closet and spacious bathroom, create a relaxing personal space. A separate working area provides the perfect environment to unwind and concentrate.
Designed for those wanting more space. Our 10 urban suites provide stylish dining and living spaces, perfect for entertaining or for putting your feet up. There is also a private make-up area. It’s an environment where families can unwind and couples can relax.
The Horizon Residences represent the perfect combination of sophisticated luxury and homely warmth. Beautifully furnished and including all of the essential modern technologies such as media panels, sound systems and mirror TV’s; your time spent with us will be both effortless and chic. Enjoy the uninterrupted panoramic views over the Bosphorus and allow yourself to settle into a relaxed reverie in your luxurious private hideaway over 20 floors up.
Our restaurants provide an experience of world-class gastronomy, from the contemporary Turkish and classic Mediterranean cuisine Rocca, to the unique Spanish and Catalan creations Arola by our Michelin-starred chef. Our iconic Long Bar and The Writers Bar offer environments that are lively and social or calm and romantic.
Isokyo promises an enhanced social venue featuring a refined, playful and interactive menu ideal for sharing, all within a stylish setting and a vibrant atmosphere enhancing the dining pleasure. The contemporary, unconventional twists and creative presentations of both dishes and cocktails will complement the unique flavors creating a memorable dining experience. Executive Chef Clinton Cooper.
An impressive space to take afternoon tea.
Rocca Brasserie’s sharing menu created by our Executive Chef to be enjoyed with friends, family and loved ones. The menu features international dishes from sea food to dry aged meat selection and home made fresh pasta to vegeterian choices, accompanied by an extensive wine list and exquisite Raffles cocktails.
The hotel’s signature bar is a tribute to the Long Bar of the Raffles Hotel Singapore – where the famous Singapore Sling was created. Featuring world famous cocktails and some specially created for Raffles.
Everything you expect – and a few things you might not. Raffles Istanbul has thought of
everything and special requests are always welcome.
Imagine a revitalizing oasis, right in the heart of Istanbul. Experience local traditional treatments in our 3 Turkish Hamams, enjoy the privacy of one of our 2 Couples Suites, or retreat to one of our 7 luxuriously appointed treatment rooms. With 3000 square metres of spa and wellness facilities, there is plenty of space to indulge.