- Al Maha Resort is nestled in a verdant palm oasis, deep within Dubai’s magical dune and desert landscape in the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and plays a vital role in its conservation.
- An exclusive luxury desert get-away 45 minutes from Dubai. Al Maha showcases the heritage and architecture of the Bedouins and also offers a sense of desert adventure.
- A private guest-only oasis nestled among the lush palm groves, emerald canopies, and iconic sand dunes of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, we offer secluded tranquility and iconic vistas of the sweeping plains and Hajar Mountain massif.
- Boasting private swimming pools with majestic dune and mountain views, our 42 serene suites combine discreet refinement with authentic regional antiques and local artifacts.
- Al Diwaan fine dining restaurant is at the heart of Al Maha’s Dining experience and offers organic international & indigenous delicacies.
- Join a signature desert safari or practice the distinguished arts of archery and falconry. Take an unforgettable horse ride, camel trek, or nature walk. Enjoy two different complimentary desert activities every day as part of the stay.
- The Arabian Oryx & the Gazelles are the star attractions of the reserve. The indigenous Arabian wildlife can also be viewed from the infinity pool or sun deck seating area of all Villas.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Not for the feint of heart. Enjoy an adrenaline rush as your field guide takes you on an exhilarating 4×4 drive in the big sand dunes outside the resort.
For the energetic, please feel free to request a guided walk through parts of the reserve. One can have the opportunity here of experiencing the desert environment in its entirety.
Take a leisurely camel ride out to the crest of a dune, from which you’ll see the sun setting across the desert whilst enjoying Champagne, snacks and fruits.
For a thrilling adventure, a four-wheel drive Desert Safari can quickly transport you to some of the more isolated parts of desert outside of the Al Maha reserve.
Enjoy a warming hot drink or refreshingly cold drink as each Guide discusses the breed and character of their birds before encouraging them to fly.
Take a horse ride on the desert reserve landscape and get a unique to get close-up sightings and photographs of the free-roaming wildlife in the reserve.
Our field guide will be happy to give you a lesson in the noble art of archery, which features heavily in the heritage of Middle Eastern and Bedouin culture.
Al Maha, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort and Spa, is located just 45 minutes from Dubai. This luxury desert oasis is nestled among the lush palm groves, emerald canopies and iconic sand dunes of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. The hotel offers secluded tranquility and iconic vistas of the sweeping plains and Hajar Mountain massif. Al Maha offers unobstructed views of the golden dunes of the royal Arabian dessert, allowing guests to delve into the culture of the desert environment. Rich with Arabian wildlife, and frequent sightings of over 130+ recognized species of birds, Arabian Oryx, Oryx and Gazelles, that roam freely around the resort, are truly a sight to behold. Surrounded by natural beauty, the iconic vistas of the sweeping plains and Hajar Mountain massif add to the sense of calm and tranquility.
The hotel offers 42 luxurious suites with private heated pools, sun decks, majestic dune and mountain views and combine discreet refinement with authentic regional antiques, local artifacts and thoughtful nuances. Dine in sophistication at Al Maha’s signature Al Diwaan fine dining restaurant. Go al fresco on the veranda with breathtaking views of the reserve, or in the privacy of your own suite as chef tailor makes a menu to your requirements. At the terrace bar, enjoy exciting beverages while enjoying natures wonder. Alternatively enjoy a romantic dinner in the dunes under the Arabian star lit sky with flame torches and Persian carpets. Timeless Spa signature treatments draw on Middle Eastern and Asian aromatherapy traditions. The spa offers a range of relaxation treatments, private massage rooms for couples, in-suite massage, a private rasoul chamber, hydrotherapy bath, a sauna and steam room, including a cold plunge pool, Jacuzzi, pool and a gym. For a more active stay enjoy a horse ride, camel trek, nature walk, signature desert safari or practice archery and falconry.
Retreat to a space that is spacious, elegant, and filled with opulence. Individual design traits pay homage to our surroundings—a unique opportunity for those wishing to truly experience our culture.
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Private pool.
1 Bedroom Suite, 2 Twin/Single Bed(s), Private pool.
2 Bedroom Suite, Bedroom 1: 1 King, Bedroom 2: 2 Twin/Single Bed(s), Bathrooms: 2.
2 Bedroom Suite, Bedroom 1: King, Bedroom 2: Twin/Single Bed(s), Bathrooms: 2.
3 Bedroom Presidential Suite
The sound of gently running water from the decorative features in the inviting majlis creates a calming ambience throughout, enhanced by the beautiful Arabian antiques and artifacts on display.
Embracing the culinary cultures of the East and West, dining at Al Maha Desort Resort and Spa is an experience to savour and remember. With an excellent team all the menus are exciting, meticulously prepared and flawlessly executed.
Dine in sophisticated style at our signature Al Diwaan Fine Dining Restaurant, alfresco on the veranda with breathtaking views of the reserve.
Hajar Terrace Bar
Enjoy exciting cocktails and beverages at the bar while enjoying breathtaking views of the reserve.
Timeless Spa with its team of gifted international Spa therapists specialises in a wide range of wellness, rejuvenation and beauty therapies. Offering a fusion of healing practices drawn from cultures around the world, the treatments are truly representative of Dubai’s cosmopolitan nature. Timeless Spa at Al Maha is set against tranquil and inspiring natural environments. We are committed to offering you the finest in holistic treatments within a luxurious setting, which echoes the locality and embodies the culture of the region, together with our Timeless Spa signature products.
Our signature treatments draw on the wisdom of Middle Eastern and South East Asian aromatherapy traditions. At Timeless Spa we are offering beauty and relaxation treatments, private massage rooms for couples, in-suite massage, private Rasoul chamber, Hydrotherapy bath, a sauna and steam room including a cold plunge pool, Jacuzzi, swimming pool and a fully equipped fitness centre.
Maintain your workout routine while staying with us. Our resort offers a state-of-the-art fitness center.