- Escape to Ras Al Khaimah for beach, desert and mountain adventures. The northernmost emirate of the UAE, Ras Al Khaimah enjoys a more tranquil rhythm, yet is only 45 minutes from Dubai. Anantara Mina Al Arab Ras Al Khaimah Resort offers overwater luxury on the Arabian Gulf in a pristine eco-sanctuary.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Due to its diverse landscape and commitment toward providing tourists with a range of activity choices, Ras Al Khaimah has become a hub for outdoor sports and indoor games. The emirate provides safe and cost-effective opportunities for guests to try out a wide variety of activities in picturesque natural locations, whether exploring the magnificent mountains or playing a round of golf on a championship course.
Ras Al Khaimah offers a choice of two 18-hole championship Golf courses; Al Hamra Golf Club and Tower Links Golf Club. Both courses offer outstanding golfing facilities including lessons for beginners and are famous for participating and hosting Regional Golfing Championships. Al Hamra Golf Club offers its guests the unique opportunity to play at night under the stars.
Horses are part of the Arabic heritage and the long relationship between Arabs and these graceful animals expresses itself in the availability of recreational riding facilities in Ras Al Khaimah. Riding lessons are also offered for both children and adults
Situated on the west coast of the UAE, the warm blue waters of the Arabian Sea offers the perfect year round temperature for deep sea fishing, fly fishing, parasailing, jet skiing, SCUBA diving, banana and donut rides, wake boarding, snorkeling, sailing and water skiing. For nature lovers the Arabian Sea offers an unforgettable experience.
Escape to Ras Al Khaimah for beach, desert and mountain adventures. The northernmost emirate of the UAE, Ras Al Khaimah enjoys a more tranquil rhythm, yet is only 45 minutes from Dubai. Anantara Mina Al Arab Ras Al Khaimah Resort offers overwater luxury on the Arabian Gulf in a pristine eco-sanctuary. Part of the new Mina Al Arab luxury development, a beachfront playground with a marina, waterfront cafes and boutiques, the resort offers 300 guest rooms, suites and overwater villas in Maldivian resort style. Wake up to the call of the waves and dive directly into the ocean below. Dine overwater at the resort’s signature Thai restaurant. Nature lovers will relish the open terrain of Ras Al Khaimah. From balmy waters to golden shoreline to rugged desert, adventure abounds. Charter a yacht and sail off into the sunset. Ride across rolling dunes and conquer the mountain peak of Jebel Jais.