- Designed in the style of a Sheikh’s summer residence, Jumeirah Al Qasr offers palatial rooms decorated in traditional Arabian style with stunning views of the sea and the resort’s opulent surrounding.
- A wonderful Arabic hotel at the centre of the Madinat Jumeirah, Al Qasr benefits from all the facilities of the resort. This hotel is ideally suited to both families and couples who want everything close by in an Arabian atmosphere.
- This majestic mansion style hotel comprises 292 exquisite, lavishly appointed rooms and suites with views over the resort’s gardens, scenic waterway or ocean. Rooms are decorated in an elegant Arabic style and feature king size beds and spacious bathrooms with a bath and walk-in rain shower.
- Al Qasr is the ’palace’ at the heart of Madinat Jumeirah, surrounded by water ways overlooking a multitude of fascinating aspects: ancient wind towers, pools, meandering waterways and the superb two km wide private beach.
- The rustic yet modern Hide is a North American–style steakhouse. The Arboretum features Arabian and international cuisine. Along with views across the Arabian Gulf, Pierchic offers fresh Mediterranean seafood cuisine. Al Hambra serves lively Spanish cuisine.
- The award winning 26-room Talise Spa is set amid waterways and offers a variety of signature experiences including facials, massages, and body treatments. Facilities include steam, sauna, pool & relaxation rooms.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Head down to our Water Sports Centre where we offer a large range of adrenaline-packed and exciting activities to try.
The spirit of the traditional Arabian souk survives at Madinat Jumeirah.
Splash around under the sun at Wild Wadi Waterpark, a guaranteed delight for the young – and the young at heart. Complimentary access for all Madinat Jumeirah guests.
Madinat Jumeirah is committed to delivering experiences that protect and preserve the environment, biodiversity, culture and heritage of the UAE.
Let us take care of your arrival experience upon landing to Dubai.
Entertainment takes centre stage at the Madinat Theatre from foot-tapping musicals to live performances.
Al Qasr means ‘The Palace’ – and this hotel truly is the jewel in the crown of Madinat Jumeirah. Inspired by 1001 Arabian Nights and designed in the style of a Sheikh’s summer residence, this palatial luxury beach resort replicates traditional royal architecture, coupled with luxurious modernity throughout. Approached along a tree-lined avenue, adorned with beautifully sculpted Arabian horses, the hotel itself will take your breath away. A tribute to the age-old architectural styles of Arabia, Al Qasr is an oasis of luxury. It’s a place dedicated to relaxing, playing and the finer things in life. Nestled on the shores of the Arabian Gulf, Jumeirah Al Qasr, is the jewel in the crown of Madinat Jumeirah, with 292 exquisite, lavishly appointed rooms and suites with views over the resort’s gardens, scenic waterway or ocean. Rooms are decorated in an elegant Arabic style and feature king size beds and spacious bathrooms with a bath and walk-in rain shower.
Jumeirah Al Qasr promises an authentic Arabian experience, with traditional wooden abra boats transporting guests to more than 40 world-class restaurants and bars. The resort boasts a re-creation of an ancient market, Souk Madinat Jumeirah, with 70-plus boutiques and galleries, a mile-long private stretch of beach, watersports, 19 indoor and outdoor swimming pools, Talise Fitness, the award-winning Talise Spa, and complimentary access to Wild Wadi Water Park. As part of the magnificent Madinat Jumeirah or ‘City of Jumeirah’, Al Qasr offers all the facilities and activities of the wider resort. World-class restaurants, bars and cafes, Talise Spa and our healthclub Talise Fitness, a traditional souk housing scores of boutiques, shops and galleries – this is just a taste of the experiences available to you during your stay at Al Qasr.
Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah offers 292 guest rooms designed in the style of a Sheikh’s summer residence, using traditional royal architecture coupled with modern amenities throughout. All rooms have private balconies, high speed internet access and interactive TV systems and all guests have complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark.
Combines traditional Arabesque architecture with fresh contemporary features.
Traditional arabesque experience with fresh contemporary features and mesmerising ocean views.
Combines traditional arabesque architecture with fresh contemporary features.
Combines traditional arabesque architecture with fresh contemporary features and stunning ocean views.
Junior Arabian Suite
Exquisitely decorated in authentic style, its living area invites you to spend convivial or restful quality time.
Junior Ocean Suite
Exquisitely decorated, its expanded balcony offers scenic views of the Arabian Gulf.
One Bedroom Arabian Suite
Lavishly proportioned and furnished in traditional Arabesque style with fresh contemporary features.
One Bedroom Ocean Suite
Lavishly proportioned with breathtaking ocean views.
Proudly positioned on the hotel’s top level, with splendid views.
Three Bedroom Royal Suite
A palatial experience in an ambiance of tasteful resplendence.
With captivating views across the Arabian Gulf, the multi-award winning Pierchic restaurant offers a ‘over-the-water’ dining experience. Offering fresh seafood delicacies, this restaurant is situated at the end of the pier at the Al Qasr Hotel.The restaurant features al fresco dining and stylish rickshaws that transport guests from pier to door. The ‘Pierchic Lounge’ and ‘Pierchic Bar’ offer a standalone bar and cocktail menu crafted by the in-house mixologists, perfect for pre-dinner drinks.
Known for serving the finest of Arabian and international cuisine, this restaurant is the ambassador of Arabian dining culture in Dubai.
With captivating views across the Arabian Gulf, the multi-award winning Pierchic restaurant offers a ‘over-the-water’ dining experience. Offering fresh seafood delicacies, this restaurant is situated at the end of the pier at the Al Qasr Hotel.
Enjoy aromatic and flavourful traditional dishes from Thailand at this award-winning restaurant.
Khaymat Al Bahar
Enjoy authentic Lebanese fare by the beachside, accompanied by live entertainment in the evenings.
Al Fayrooz Lounge
With views of the winding waterways and the majestic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, this is an ideal place to stop by for a refreshing snack or afternoon tea.
Watch the sun go down from the lavish terrace, as you sip on our extensive range of cocktails and spirits.
With an ambience resembling that of a bustling Valencian tavern, Al Hambra is a little Spain in Dubai. For a taste of authentic flavours, try their gazpacho, chorizo frito or even some of the seafood specialties.
A modern North American Meatery with a menu rooted in modern American cuisine, inspired by North America’s coolest modern meateries and urban bars.
The spa is out of this world and features 26 treatment rooms some with private gardens or balconies, hydrotherapy rooms with indoor and outdoor baths and steam showers, a Watsu pool, Kneipp basins, two honeymoon suites complete with private changing facilities, sunken baths, relaxation areas, steam showers and home theatre. There are also three Arabic tents which are used as treatment areas amidst the gardens and waterways.
Set within the tropical gardens and tranquil waterways of Madinat Jumeirah, the award winning Talise Spa is the place for indulgent spa experiences.
Equipped with the latest technology and facilities, Talise Fitness at Madinat Jumeirah ensures that your fitness regime is undisturbed.
As a hotel guest, you will benefit from complimentary access to Sinbad’s Kids Club and KiDS at Jumeirah Al Naseem during your stay at any hotels in Madinat Jumeirah.Come along with your kids anytime, from early morning to evening. Alternatively, book in with our childcare and babysitting service (upon request) to leave your children in the expert care of our fully-trained staff while you head off for a well-earned break.
Yoga at Talise Spa
The Talise Spa is the perfect place to practice yoga with classes located at the Talise Studio or the beach.
Make the most of Dubai’s longest stretch of private beach offering world-class food & beverage service and thrilling watersports.