- Jumeirah Marsa Al Arab is a superyacht-inspired luxury hotel & resort on course to be Dubai’s new landmark.
- A vast, undulating property whose facade was inspired by the superyacht silhouette, Jumeirah Marsa Al Arab will occupy a prime site on the tip of a peninsula on Dubai’s largest private beach.
- The resort will incorporate 390 rooms, suites and penthouses, every one with four-metre-high ceilings and many featuring 11-metre-wide floor-to-ceiling windows.
- The resort will offer four pools, including an infinity pool for families and a panoramic pool placed within the resort’s three-storey, 3,500 sqm spa and fitness area. Landscaped gardens will feature secluded cabana areas and pavilions.
- There will also be 10 restaurants and bars designed by internationally acclaimed restaurant designers.
- The resort will be the centrepiece of a broader development, which will span more than 160,000 sqm and include a number of six-bedroom marina villages and an 83-berth superyacht marina and boardwalk.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Jumeriah Marsa Al Arab, planned to open in 2023, will lead a new generation of Jumeirah Group’s ultra-luxury portfolio. Nestled at the tip of a peninsula at the heart of Dubai’s largest private beach, Jumeirah Marsa Al Arab will complete Jumeirah’s oceanic trilogy, which includes the wave-shaped Jumeirah Beach Hotel and sailboat-inspired Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. The new resort, with design influences of a futuristic superyacht, will feature 386 rooms and suites, four penthouses, as well as 83 luxury hotel apartment suites set amid private landscaped gardens.
It encompasses specially-integrated wellness and leisure destinations and an impressive line-up of signature restaurants, including a new concept comprising four restaurants in one. With all rooms offering a panoramic vista over the Arabian Sea, this statement property will mark a new epoch for Jumeirah Group.