- The St. Regis Dubai, The Palm is situated on the trunk of the iconic Palm Jumeriah and is directly connected to Nakheel Mall, with shops, restaurants, entertainment, a cinema, a Palm Monorail station, and The View at The Palm. The Pointe, an iconic waterfront destination, is a 3-minute drive away.
- 264 lavish rooms & suites all boast dedicated seating areas, floor-to-ceiling windows with views of either the city or sea, and a spacious wardrobe area. Suites offer a separate living and dining area and all accommodations include personalized 24-hour St. Regis Butler Service.
- Savor the handcrafted menus, creative mixology and fine wines across 4 restaurants, bars and lounges. Cordelia specializes in seafood and offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner with both indoor and outdoor seating. Her by Caroline Astor is a ladies-only afternoon tea lounge offering handcrafted teas and elegant pastries. Enjoy light fare paired with a refreshing beverage at Dip Pool Bar, or visit the intimate St. Regis Bar for a classic cocktail or glass of fine wine.
- Enjoy a swim in the hotel’s two outdoor pools, workout in the athletic center or pamper yourself at the exquisite Iridium spa.
- Near The Pointe, Dubai’s new waterfront destination offering unrivalled dining, entertainment, leisure and home to the world’s largest fountain.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Experience the splendor of Dubai from our 5-star hotel situated on the trunk of the iconic Palm Jumeirah and connects to Nakheel Mall with 300 shops, restaurants, entertainment outlets, The View at The Palm, and its own Palm Monorail station. With a size of 43 sqm, all rooms boast a dedicated seating area, floor-to-ceiling windows, and abundant closet and luggage space. Enjoy a tranquil night’s rest on a feather-soft mattress with Frette linen and down-filled pillows. Take advantage of our attentive, personalized 24-hour St. Regis Butler Service or savor handcrafted cuisine across four restaurants and lounges. Relax at the hotel’s two infinity swimming pools, workout in The Exercise Room or unwind at the exquisite Iridium Spa. Conveniently located to discover Dubai’s main attractions, the hotel is one Monorail station away from Aquaventure Waterpark and an easy 3-minute drive to The Pointe, an iconic waterfront destination, with restaurants, shops, and the World’s Largest Fountain measuring 7,327 sqm.
Located on the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah, The St Regis Dubai, The Palm occupies the first 18 floors of the 52-story skyscraper. Inside lie 264 lavishly appointed rooms and 26 elegant suites, ranging from deluxe and family rooms with city or sea views, up to the palatial presidential suite, all finished in elegant and contemporary interiors, accentuated with bespoke elements. Level 50 will be home to AURA Sky Pool, complete with 360-degree infinity pool and the Dubai outpost of Sushisamba.
Located on the trunk of the Palm Jumeirah, The St Regis Dubai, The Palm occupies the first 18 floors of the 52-story skyscraper. Inside lie 264 lavishly appointed rooms and 26 elegant suites, ranging from deluxe and family rooms with city or sea views, up to the palatial presidential suite, all finished in elegant and contemporary interiors, accentuated with bespoke elements.
Drinking and dining experiences within The St Regis Dubai The Palm begin with Cordelia, an elegant all-day dining restaurant serving a variety of premium cuts of meat and expertly grilled seafood sourced fresh from around the world. St Regis’ signature afternoon tea is served up at Her by Caroline Astor, a ladies-only venue that features curated tea pairings and a locally-inspired take on the acclaimed St Regis retual, while a more casual poolside affair is presented at Dip Pool Bar, with light bites served up against scenic views of the city skyline. The iconic St Regis Bar concludes the offering, extending the legacy of the ritzy and renowned King Cole Bar at the brand’s flagship property in New York City.
Offering guests even more options for high-end dining, relaxing and embracing the soaring city views, by the end of the year level 50 will be home to AURA Sky Pool, complete with 360-degree infinity pool and the Dubai outpost of Sushisamba (pictured), serving up fusion fare that celebrates Peruvian, Japanese and Brazilian cuisine, on level 51.
The St. Regis Spa offers transformative and bespoke signature treatments including the Signature Gold Journey, which uses 24k gold to nourish and strengthen the skin. A state-of-the-art fitness center, two pools; one family-friendly and one adults only, plus a soon-to-open St Regis Beach Club just a short stroll away complete the leisure line-up. For those that love to shop, the hotel is directly connected to Nakheel Mall, giving guests instant access to 350 shops, a 15-screen cinema and 12 fine-dining restaurants on the mall’s rooftop.