- Modeled after a private residence, 45 Park Lane blends Art Deco, statement al-fresco art and landmark architecture in central London. Most rooms and suites overlook Hyde Park and include a personal host to serve as butler and concierge.
- An intimate, glamorous hotel where you’ll feel more like a member of the most luxurious club in town.
- 45 spacious rooms and suites boast Art Deco style with sensual fabrics, marble bathrooms, and art pieces from some of London’s leading artists. Each room overlooks the historic beauty of Hyde Park while select suites feature full panoramic views of London’s skyline.
- CUT at 45 Park Lane offers an American steakhouse menu with a wide selection of Wagyu beef, pan-roasted lobster, and seasonal salads. A modern art collection adorns the walls while windows offer views of Hyde Park. Enjoy a cocktail at BAR 45 or an American-style afternoon tea.
- Lounge in the cozy library while reading a book. Guests enjoy privileged access to a spa at the hotel’s sister property, just across the road.
- Explore Hyde Park. Discover art exhibitions by contemporary British artists throughout the hotel. Shop at boutiques in London’s Mayfair district.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Dorchester Collection’s 45 Park Lane is a vibrant beacon of contemporary culture in a luxury boutique hotel. An invigorating blend of art and landmark architecture in the middle of classical London. The hotel design was modelled on a private residence, creating a sublime feeling of cossetted intimacy combined with complete discretion and privacy. Luxurious and contemporary interiors by New York based designer, Thierry Despont, provide a club-like feel. A striking central staircase leads to the first floor featuring Bar 45, a library and a private media room. The chic hotel offers London’s in-crowd and the most seasoned of jetsetters a smart but discreet hotel from which to enjoy London.
45 Park Lane has lived various lives, including one particularly glamorous adventure as The Playboy Club. 45 Park Lane offers an unprecedented approach to service during your stay, with your very own host as butler & concierge & personal assistant around the clock. With just 45 spacious rooms and suites, alongside our magnificent penthouse, each guest room overlooks the royal Hyde Park and those on higher floors enjoy panoramic views across London. The hotel features Wolfgang Puck’s first venture in Europe, CUT – with the finest selection of Wagyu available in London, alongside our famous pan-roasted lobster and extraordinarily delicious, seasonal salads. The dynamic atmosphere of our eponymous BAR 45 makes this the ideal Central London venue for cocktail sipping and people watching. Guests have access to the spa at our sister property – The Dorchester, located close by.
Art Deco in style, yet contemporary in attitude, these handsome rooms gleam with modern luxury. Clean lines and bold design add shape to buttery soft fabrics. Sensual curves reflect in sparkling mirrored detail. These are rooms with a 1920s heart, dipped in ultimate comfort. You’re our guest, not a room number. As unique as a fingerprint, with your own plans, needs and expectations. Because of this, 45 Park Lane offers an unprecedented approach to service during your stay. Your very own host will be on hand as butler, concierge and personalised bank of useful knowledge. Think of it as a personal assistant around the clock, offering Dorchester Collection’s excellent standards of genuine care.
A vibrant, exciting atmosphere for eating, drinking and generally celebrating the best of London in a range of beautiful spaces. CUT at 45 Park Lane features the finest selection of Wagyu available in London, alongside our famous pan-roasted lobster and extraordinarily delicious, seasonal salads. The dynamic atmosphere of our eponymous BAR 45 makes this the ideal Central London venue for cocktail sipping and people watching.
Guests have access to the spa at our sister property – The Dorchester, located close by.