- This is undoubtedly the most exclusive and intriguing golfing destination in Scotland. The estate runs along the south coast of the island of Jura and now features a world class golf course.
- Occupying a mainly cliff top location on either side of Jura House, the Ardfin Estate golf course is routed across a rugged landscape of peat and rocks. It is one of the most beautiful and spectacular courses in the world.
- The Estate consists of its stunningly restored, Category C listed, 10-room Victorian villa, Jura House available on an exclusive-use basis and The Quadrangle, restored farm houses, with its 13 rooms and two two-bedroom apartments, operates like a conventional luxury boutique hotel.
- Every one of the suites has been individually designed to capture the essence of a grand Scottish estate whilst providing the very highest level of modern comfort and luxury.
- Straddling the property are 18 of the most challenging and dramatic golf holes to be found anywhere. Only a handful of people in the world have ever been permitted to play and this is now the chance for you to join this very select group.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
On Jura island in Scotland’s Inner Hebrides, this sprawling estate has been reborn as a grand art-filled ultra luxury hotel set amid the Scottish wilderness. Situated between the village of Craighouse and the slipway at Feolin Ferry on the southern shores of Jura, the spectacular and remote Ardfin Estate extends to eleven and a half thousand acres, encompassing around ten miles of pristine rugged coastline that stretches out along the south side of the island. The Estate consists of its stunningly restored, Category C listed, 10-room Victorian villa, Jura House available on an exclusive-use basis and The Quadrangle, restored farm houses, with its 13 rooms and two two-bedroom apartments, operates like a conventional luxury boutique hotel.
What house and hotel have in common is the astounding beauty of their seaside location and the tremendous charm of their interiors. The Atrium, the main dining and bar area – a sprawling, open-plan affair with a glass ceiling that floods the place with light in the daytime – has a magnetic effect. The brand new golf course is Ardfin’s trump card, with its remarkable and ingenious design; the devilish difficulty introduced by its remote cliffside situation; the fact that its immaculate fairways and greens are maintained without pesticides. According to the season, you might shoot or stalk, spot dolphins, wander the estate’s 12,000 acres, sit down with a book by a window in the Ceilidh Barn overlooking the water – or play golf.