- Tucked away in the picturesque countryside, Raymond Blanc’s 15th-century, honey-coloured Oxfordshire 15th-century manor house is a temple to fine dining and haute cuisine.
- As our maître de maison, Raymond Blanc’s passion permeates through our hotel—from the individually-designed suites to the menus in our two Michelin-starred restaurant. Lush gardens are an abundance of colour in summer, while the honey-hued manor is warmed by open fires through winter. It is truly a house for all seasons.
- After a sensational Michelin-starred feast, retire to one of the manor house’s 32 individually-designed hotel rooms, each one drawing inspiration from Raymond’s travels. No matter which you pick, top-tier comforts combine with imaginative decor to create an irresistible hideaway.
- Our cooking courses are suitable for all experience levels. From half-day introductions to residential programmes, dinner party master classes to children’s courses, there’s something for everyone. Many courses focus on recipes important to Raymond Blanc, showcasing dishes that inspired him to become the Michelin-starred chef he is today.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Created by celebrated chef Raymond Blanc OBE, Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons is renowned for offering one of Britain’s finest gastronomic experiences. Situated in the picturesque Oxfordshire village of Great Milton, it is also one of the country’s most cherished manor house hotels, with 32 individually designed guest rooms and suites. The hotel received two Michelin stars in 1984, the first year of its opening, and, remarkably, has held them ever since. Surrounded by lawns, flower borders and orchards, the luxury hotel enjoys an idyllic, typically English setting. But beyond the eye-catching displays are vegetable and herb gardens that provide the kitchen—and the acclaimed Raymond Blanc Cookery School—with ultra-fresh, organic produce, ensuring the Michelin-star restaurant remains at the cutting edge of culinary excellence.
Michelin-starred cuisine and magnificent English countryside are the cornerstones of Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons. The brainchild of celebrated chef Raymond Blanc, this 32-room manor house in bucolic Oxfordshire has been a gastronomic destination for Londoners for more than 30 years. The grounds include a two-acre garden that provides vegetables and herbs for the heralded restaurant and the Raymond Blanc Cookery School and Gardening School. Take a half-day class or in-depth course; you can even join the kitchen team for a day. A walk through the organic garden, clay target shooting, and other pursuits are also easily arranged.
294 luxurious rooms inclusive of 51 suites and 7 penthouses. Rooms feature marble bathrooms with tropical rain showers and views over the city or the inner courtyard. Suites include living areas, as well as views of the courtyard, the River Thames, Trafalgar Square, or Great Scotland Yard. Two-story penthouses feature terraces and butler service.
Where afternoon tea is an indulgent ceremony, and classic dishes are refined and reborn under the eye of world-renowned chefs, Corinthia London is a gourmand’s paradise. And don’t forget to indulge in a little late-night hedonism – our bars are waiting.
For his first London restaurant, renowned Michelin-starred chef Tom Kerridge has created a menu which harks back to classics, and plays on his reputation for serving his own take on the UK’s most celebrated dishes. The Northhall is a grand establishment with its roots firmly on the Northbank, it’s time to discover a menu thought up by André Garrett. The heart of our grand hotel, illuminated by a 1,0001 crystal chandelier. Join us for afternoon tea or take a moment to enjoy the perfect coffee at The Crystal Moon Lounge. The Garden Lounge is an oasis in the heart of the city made for alfresco dining and long, languid evenings. Tempting drinks served alongside a smooth soundtrack. Bassoon is a bar that marches to its own soulful beat. From post-meeting drinks to pre-dinner cocktails, the elegant surroundings of The Northall Bar are calling.
The next generation of spa, ESPA Life at Corinthia is set in a space of iconic beauty and provides a fully integrated holistic approach to wellbeing. Here you will find a team of the world’s leading experts that offer an unrivalled choice of spa, complementary alternative therapies, fitness, beauty treatments and a Daniel Galvin hair salon.
Lifestyle programmes are tailored to your needs to promote optimal health and wellbeing. You will find a team of globally acclaimed naturopaths, traditional Chinese medicine acupuncturists and herbalists, sound therapists, personal trainers and spa professionals. Spread over four floors, the spa features 17 treatment rooms, a private spa suite, a nail studio and a thermal floor with an indoor swimming pool, vitality pool, amphitheatre sauna, ice fountain, heated marble loungers and private sleep pods. The spa lounge complements the overall offering by serving light, nutritious refreshments.
Situated above the dramatic thermal floor is the BodySPace gym, featuring an advanced, innovative selection of fitness equipment and a team of personal trainers for an impeccable wellbeing, fitness and rehabilitation offering.