- Bravo Whisky Golf curate bespoke luxury golf adventures & distillery tours in Scotland, Ireland & Norway via private flights & helicopters to remote locations. We take to the skies to make the inaccessible possible and get a new perspective on golf.
- We offer tailor-made, enriching, bucket-list journeys in pursuit of achieving authentic, off-the-beaten-path, memorable experiences for discerning travelers. Enjoy the raw remoteness of Scotland, the warmth of its people and depth of its culture.
- Our escorted flight plans are all inclusive and feature the finest stays, hand-picked golf & crafted culinary experiences offering remarkable private access to places and people, taking you above & beyond the superficial.
- Flight plans can be created for between 3 to 10 days for groups sizes of 2 to 16 and we give each one our full, undivided attention as we only ever host one party at a time.
- A typical tour might include: Stay in a historic castle, play golf on a remote, spectacular Hebridean course that most Scots have never heard of, join scallop divers & salmon fishermen off the West Coast, savour a private dinner at one of Scotland’s most famous ancestral houses or a Michelin Star restaurant, visit the most iconic distilleries for behind-the-scenes tours and share a dram of a rare malt with a whisky expert, enjoy a luxurious cruise aboard a Royal yacht.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel. Bravo Whisky Golf is an all-inclusive tour.
Purely elemental – From little known “Old” Tom Morris gems to world famous championship courses, you and your friends can take on the challenge of golf in its truest form battling the courses, each other and whatever the weather chooses to throw at you.
Savour private dinners in some of Scotland’s most famous and historical houses.
Bravo Whisky Golf is a bespoke golf tour adventure company created by two dedicated enthusiasts of the sport who take to the skies to give discerning visitors unique access to Scotland’s most spectacular & remote courses and bring some of Scotland’s hidden gem courses to the thriving luxury golf tourism market. Their exclusive golf journeys take discerning clients on private flights across breath-taking Scottish scenery, to discover some of the most dramatic & challenging courses in the country. As well as taking in world-famous courses, Bravo Whisky Golf visitors can quickly ‘island-hop’ by air to tackle scenic far-flung courses which rarely feature on typical golf tours. Clients can reconnect with the essential, unspoilt challenges of golf against a backdrop of the raw remoteness of Scotland, the warmth of its people and the depth of its culture. Bravo Whisky Golf tours are all tailored to take in as much or little golf as guests want or follow curated flight plans which combine the best of Scottish hospitality, impressive scenery & sporting challenges.
Clients have a unique experience of ‘the royal and ancient game’ in its truest form – battling the elements on remote ‘Old’ Tom Morris-designed courses in the Western Isles, challenging their swing surrounded by stunning Highland scenery and conquering demanding links courses which test the world’s greatest golfers. Some of the best golf courses of Scotland are the most remote and clients can hop on a flight to the outer edges of Scotland and play on spectacular Highland & Islands courses. In addition to top drawer stays & refined dining from Scotland’s bountiful natural larder, specially tailored events provide our guests with an authentic & inspired flavour of real Scottish hospitality – making the journeys ideal for non-golfers too. They include castle banquet dining with a laird, exclusive ‘behind-the-scenes’ whisky distillery tours, expert-led tastings, and even private dinner & stays on board the Royal Yacht Britannia.
A stimulating and elevating departure from the mainstream – Our escorted flight plans are all inclusive and feature the finest accommodations, hand-picked golf & crafted culinary experiences offering remarkable private access to places and people, taking you above & beyond the superficial. Whether you are a group of friends looking for a full-throttle experience playing as much challenging golf as you can, to a pair of golfers with partners seeking a more varied and leisurely approach, rest assured we can create a flexible Flight Plan to suit you. Flight plans can be created for between 3 to 10 days for groups sizes of 2 to 16 and we give each one our full, undivided attention as we only ever host one party at a time. Prices start at GBP 4,500 per person.
Scotland - The Islander: 3 Days
Base yourself on Islay, one of the most iconic whisky-producing areas in the world and take on 4 of the most unspoilt, challenging links golf courses you are likely to face. This 3 day journey will take you to some of the most remote Westerly isles of Scotland, offering the chance to experience private, behind-the-scenes distillery tours, expert-led whisky tastings and even the thrill of a beach landing (tide permitting!). This adventurous flight plan culminates with the opportunity to dine with one of Scotland’s most renowned Lairds in his grand ancestral family home. This flight is based in a luxurious hotel that has been extended and remodelled in exacting detail; think Scottish sophistication meets Scandinavian chic. Now the finest establishment on Islay, complete with with its own Whisky Ambassadors and signature bar with panoramas across the golf course to the beach beyond.
- A rare Malt Whisky experience
- Beach landing on remote island
- Private Dinner in one of Scotland’s finest ancestral homes
- Golf on 2 ‘Old’ Tom Morris links
Scotland & Northern Ireland - Skye’s The Limit: 7 Days
This Grand journey arcs across the North and West of Scotland and Northern Ireland. Explore the outer edges of Scotland and the Emerald Isle and take on some of the most legendary links golf courses including Royal Dornoch and 2019 Open venue, Royal Portrush. ‘Skye’s the limit’ will allow you to blend behind-the-scenes distillery tours, tastings and fun, with golf in the most breathtaking, remote locations. As the name suggests, we fly in for a night on the magical Isle of Skye to sample some of the warmest hospitality you’ll find anywhere. We have handpicked hotels on this journey that offer outstanding accommodation and service to match. This selection of three small luxury properties will surely charm you and feel like a home from home.
- Scenic flights over Skye and the Scottish Highlands
- Private dinner on Royal Yacht Britannia
- Private Islay Malt warehouse experience
Scotland & Northern Ireland - Odyssey: 10 Days
This epic voyage combines fantastic golf on the extremities of the Mull of Kintyre, Islay, South Uist, Northern Ireland and The Highlands taking in the best panoramas that can be found. Over 10 days you have the chance to truly get off the beaten-track and immerse yourself in the remote ruggedness of the Atlantic coast. Play links courses that will invoke the true spirit and origins of the game we all love, whilst having the time to appreciate the welcome of the communities you’ll find there. To crown your journey off we invite you to enjoy an evening onboard the Queen’s former official yacht, enjoying the same elegance and majesty as generations of royalty and countless Presidents.
- Golf on the mighty ‘Dunluce’ at Royal Portrush GC the 2019 Open venue
- Stay and dine aboard the Royal Fleet
- Dine with arguably Scotland’s most pre-eminent Whisky ‘nose’
- Beach Barbeque on remote surf island (weather permitting!!)
Norway - A Midsummer Night Dream
Almost 200km inside the Arctic Circle lies the most remarkable golf course, Lofoten Links. This stunning course lies on the rugged northern coast of the Lofoten archipelago in Northern Norway. Opened in 2015 to critical acclaim, this spectacular destination has already been voted one of the best golf courses in Europe and justifiably so. Framed by dramatic scenery, this remote golfing resort offers a chance to play where few others are able to venture. Discover this amazing outpost for yourself by joining Bravo Whisky Golf for an all-inclusive long weekend of golf, fun and continual daylight!