- The Belle Époque Corinthia is one of the most impressive 5 Star hotels in London, with a peerless spa, killer views, Michelin Star dining and a prime Thames riverside location near Trafalgar Square.
- Located in the city’s Westminster area, this lavish Grande Dame is situated at the center of Britain’s capital. Steps from Trafalgar Square, the hotel is also close to the River Thames, Covent Garden, and Buckingham Palace.
- 294 luxurious rooms feature marble bathrooms with tropical rain showers and views over the city or the inner courtyard. Suites include living areas, as well as views of the courtyard, the River Thames, Trafalgar Square, or Great Scotland Yard. Two-story penthouses feature terraces and butler service.
- Kerridge’s Bar & Grill features classic British dishes that are prepared with traditional techniques, while The Northall focuses on modern European cuisine and Crystal Moon Lounge serves the best afternoon tea. The cool, navy-leather-clad Bassoon bar is where cocktail connoisseurs will be at home.
- The four-floor ESPA Life at Corinthia offers 17 treatment rooms and a private spa suite. The Harmonizing Rose Salt Ritual is a full-body massage that uses Himalayan Rose salt stone and aromatic essential oils to help relax and restore harmony.
- The iconic Thermal Floor offers a swimming and vitality pool, amphitheater sauna, steam room, feature showers, ice fountain, marble heated lounges, relaxation bays, and sleeping pods.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
London’s elegant, opulent, grande dame hotel, intelligently designed for the modern life. Rated among the city’s finest, Corinthia Hotel London combines grandeur and heritage with a modern touch and is ideally located in the heart of London, a short walk from many of the city’s major attractions. With 294 luxurious rooms inclusive of 51 suites and 7 penthouses, two world-class restaurants, a jazz influenced bar, award winning Espa Spa, BodySPace gym and a hair salon by Daniel Galvin, the hotel is a destination in itself, minutes from the West End and the River Thames. In the heart of London, the hotel is within walking distance of Trafalgar Square, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, the National Gallery, the Southbank Centre, and the London Eye. A short stroll will take you to Buckingham Palace, West End theatres, Covent Garden, Piccadilly Circus, and the fashionable Regent and Bond Streets for designer shopping.
Enjoy British cuisine prepared with high-quality seasonal ingredients at Michelin Star – The Northall Restaurant. Champagne Afternoon Tea is served under the splendid Baccarat Chandelier in the Crystal Moon Lounge and Bassoon is where cocktail connoisseurs will be at home. Award-winning ESPA Life – the next generation of spa, is set in an iconic space and provides a fully integrated holistic approach to wellbeing. A team of the world’s leading experts offer an unrivalled choice of spa, alternative therapies, fitness, beauty treatments and a Daniel Galvin hair salon. BodySPace gym brings together an team of top professionals to offer state-of-the-art fitness equipment and expertise along with nutrition and bespoke healthcare services.
294 luxurious rooms inclusive of 51 suites and 7 penthouses. Rooms feature marble bathrooms with tropical rain showers and views over the city or the inner courtyard. Suites include living areas, as well as views of the courtyard, the River Thames, Trafalgar Square, or Great Scotland Yard. Two-story penthouses feature terraces and butler service.
Where afternoon tea is an indulgent ceremony, and classic dishes are refined and reborn under the eye of world-renowned chefs, Corinthia London is a gourmand’s paradise. And don’t forget to indulge in a little late-night hedonism – our bars are waiting.
For his first London restaurant, renowned Michelin-starred chef Tom Kerridge has created a menu which harks back to classics, and plays on his reputation for serving his own take on the UK’s most celebrated dishes. The Northhall is a grand establishment with its roots firmly on the Northbank, it’s time to discover a menu thought up by André Garrett. The heart of our grand hotel, illuminated by a 1,0001 crystal chandelier. Join us for afternoon tea or take a moment to enjoy the perfect coffee at The Crystal Moon Lounge. The Garden Lounge is an oasis in the heart of the city made for alfresco dining and long, languid evenings. Tempting drinks served alongside a smooth soundtrack. Bassoon is a bar that marches to its own soulful beat. From post-meeting drinks to pre-dinner cocktails, the elegant surroundings of The Northall Bar are calling.
The next generation of spa, ESPA Life at Corinthia is set in a space of iconic beauty and provides a fully integrated holistic approach to wellbeing. Here you will find a team of the world’s leading experts that offer an unrivalled choice of spa, complementary alternative therapies, fitness, beauty treatments and a Daniel Galvin hair salon.
Lifestyle programmes are tailored to your needs to promote optimal health and wellbeing. You will find a team of globally acclaimed naturopaths, traditional Chinese medicine acupuncturists and herbalists, sound therapists, personal trainers and spa professionals. Spread over four floors, the spa features 17 treatment rooms, a private spa suite, a nail studio and a thermal floor with an indoor swimming pool, vitality pool, amphitheatre sauna, ice fountain, heated marble loungers and private sleep pods. The spa lounge complements the overall offering by serving light, nutritious refreshments.
Situated above the dramatic thermal floor is the BodySPace gym, featuring an advanced, innovative selection of fitness equipment and a team of personal trainers for an impeccable wellbeing, fitness and rehabilitation offering.