- Located on the corner of Regent Street and and Piccadilly Circus in the heart of London, Hotel Café Royal is a modern grand hotel set in a sweeping 1865 building, ideal for exploring West End, Soho, Mayfair or St. James.
- Rooms and suites feature oak or Portland stone accents, warm hues, and contemporary furnishings, with butler service. Marble-wrapped bathrooms include a walk-in rainfall shower and heated floors.
- Laurent at Café Royal serves top notch steak, seafood, and sushi in an upscale setting. The beautiful gilded Oscar Wilde Lounge dating back to 1865 features a traditionally British afternoon tea. Enjoy a signature glam rock cocktail at Ziggy’s. Cakes & Bubbles offers desserts and a selection of sparkling wine.
- The sublime 1,200 sqm Akasha Spa and Fitness offers Yoga, Pilates, Reiki, meditation, nutrition & top notch facilities: lap pool, hammam, sauna, steam, jacuzzi, Vichy shower for cleansing hydrotherapy rituals and London’s first Watsu pool for tailored hydro-treatments and guided meditation. 9 rooms for signature treatments which marry innovative Western practices with ancient Eastern traditions.
- Enjoy a performance at nearby theatres of West End. Explore the Golden Square gardens, with architecture dating back to the 17th-century. Tour the art galleries, museums, and local boutiques of Soho.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
True to its original glamorous spirit, Hotel Café Royal is a modern grand hotel in the heart of central London with an unrivalled setting on Regent Street where the elegance of Mayfair, energy of Soho and sophistication of St. James combine. It’s where history, culture, business and the stage of West End are just steps away. That’s one reason why, for 150 years, people who make a difference have made their way through these doors. For Oscar Wilde and Muhammad Ali, Winston Churchill and David Bowie, David Chipperfield and Albert Adrià, Hotel Café Royal has always been the vibrant living room of London, the place to convene, converse and celebrate. Paying homage to the history of the building, grand historic areas have been sensitively restored and a selection of restaurants, bars and events spaces are a tribute to the rich heritage of excellent hospitality and dining.
This iconic London landmark features 160 grand rooms & luxurious suites. Restored to revive the ornate Louis XVI décor and detailing, the iconic Oscar Wilde Lounge is the place to enjoy an award-winning traditional afternoon tea. The Green Bar offers inspired cocktails drinks, whilst new cocktail destination Ziggy’s is inspired by patron David Bowie. Cakes & Bubbles by Michelin starred Albert Adrià is a curated dessert and Champagne experience. Laurent at Café Royal offers the finest grilled steak, fish and seafood as well as top notch sushi, by renowned chef Laurent Tourondel. The exclusive Akasha Holistic Wellness is a 1,200 sqm urban retreat featuring a gym, spa, yoga, pilates, lap pool, meditation and Reiki. Nine rooms offer signature treatments which marry innovative Western practices with ancient Eastern traditions. There is a Hammam for purifying scrubs and massages and a Vichy shower for cleansing hydrotherapy rituals. Akasha also boasts London’s first Watsu pool for tailored hydro-treatments and guided meditation.
The hotel offers 160 grand and contemporary bedrooms and luxurious suites, including seven signature suites. Rooms and suites feature oak or Portland stone accents, warm hues, and contemporary furnishings, with butler service. Marble-wrapped bathrooms include a walk-in rainfall shower and heated floors.
Our legendary Regent Street address has long been the capital’s hub for fine food, wine and conversation. Oscar Wilde chose the Café Royal – and its unmatched wine selection – for his salon, while Winston Churchill favoured our steaks, stilton and champagne. Even those who differed on most things, came together here to enjoy an atmosphere and range of gourmet pleasures found nowhere else. The story continues today, as Albert Adrià and other celebrated chefs add to the culinary excitement. This, it seems, is a tradition everyone can agree upon.
Continuing its celebrated legacy, Hotel Café Royal offers a selection of restaurants and bars for guests to enjoy. Restored to revive the ornate Louis XVI décor and detailing, the iconic Oscar Wilde Lounge (formerly the Grill Room originally established in 1865), is now the place to enjoy an award-winning traditional afternoon tea. The Green Bar offers drinks inspired by the original Café Royal cocktail book of 1937, whilst new cocktail destination Ziggy’s is inspired by patron David Bowie who retired his alter ego Ziggy Stardust with a star studded bash at Cafe Royal in 1973. Fronting vibrant Regent Street, Cakes & Bubbles by Michelin starred Albert Adrià is a dessert and Champagne experience where diners are invited to enjoy a parade of exceptional desserts alongside a curated selection of champagnes and sparkling wines. To complete the culinary offering, Laurent at Café Royal offers the finest steak, fish and seafood from the open grill, as well as inventive sushi dishes from the sushi bar, by internationally renowned chef Laurent Tourondel.
Before earth, water, fire and air, the legends say, there was Akasha, the source of all creation. At Hotel Cafe Royal, you’re invited to return to that source – Akasha Holistic Wellbeing. Here at our exclusive wellness club, spacious facilities for exercise and massage are just the beginning. From nutrition to meditation, and Reiki to Watsu, you can enjoy expert treatments, therapies and training offered at no other London hotel. Akasha – the way to start the perfect London day, or unwind after one.
Nine treatment rooms, including a double treatment Akasha Suite, offer signature treatments which marry innovative Western practices with ancient Eastern traditions. There is a private Hammam for purifying scrubs and massages and a Vichy shower for cleansing hydrotherapy rituals. Akasha also boasts London’s first Watsu pool for tailored hydro-treatments and guided meditation.
Within Akasha a large and spacious gym area spans over 300sqm/3,230sqft. Cutting edge technology includes LifeFitness equipment, personal entertainment centres with 19” touch screens and iPad docks. These facilities are combined with the knowledge of fully dedicated personal trainers and a range of holistic classes.
Within the serenity of Akasha a lounge bar offers a selection of healthy and nourishing dishes. Designed in collaboration with a nutritionist, the Four Elements Menu incorporates ingredients reflecting the four elements upon which the concept of Akasha is built. Herbal teas, cold pressed juices and energising drinks are also served.