- Bordering the legendary 17th ‘Road Hole’ of the Old Course in the Home of Golf, the Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa enjoys a spectacular location overlooking the St Andrews links and West Sands beach.
- It commands one of the most iconic views in the golfing world, but with the beautiful university town of St Andrews and a large spa and leisure complex, it has much to offer non-golfers as well.
- 144 beautifully appointed rooms including 35 fabulous suites. There are 6 dining options including the triple AA rosette-awarded Road Hole Restaurant, the AA rosette-awarded Sands, two 19th holes – the iconic Jigger Inn and Hams Hame Pub & Grill – as well as the Road Hole Bar (with its collection of 250 rare whiskies) and the Duke’s Clubhouse.
- The world-class, award winning Kohler Waters Spa & Fitness Centre offers innovative & sophisticated water & bathing therapies – the only one of its kind outside the US.
- The Duke’s Golf Course – high above the town with panoramic views across St Andrews and the coastline – is a Championship 18 hole course with a stunning clubhouse boasting exceptional facilities. Rated top heathland course in the Kingdom of Fife, The Duke’s Course is a feisty test for those who need a break from the Links action in the bay below.
- A legendary location filled with genuinely warm people always on hand to deliver their unique brand of Scottish hospitality.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
On the iconic 17th hole of the Old Course, overlooking the sandy shores of Fife, Old Course Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa is a dreamy European retreat. The hotel has a true sense of classic grandeur, with interiors designed by legendary architect Jacques Garcia, combining contemporary style with traditional Scottish décor. This prestigious AA Five Red Star-awarded hotel has 144 rooms including 35 suites, warm Scottish personalized service and is recognised as one of Europe’s leading resorts. Just a short stroll from the historic university town of St Andrews, it’s a great vacation spot for golfers and non-golfers alike. The hotel has breathtaking views of the famous Road Hole and the closing Tom Morris 18th hole as well as of tiny stone Swilcan Bridge, where all the champions have posed for photographs.
From fine dining at the 3 AA Rosettes rated Road Hole Restaurant & award-winning afternoon tea to casual pub fare, the restaurants at The Old Course Hotel combine stunning views with the best of Scottish produce, steaks, seafood & beers. St Andrews is renowned worldwide as “The Home of Golf” with 11 courses in the immediate area and more than 30 within a short drive. The Old Course Hotel’s own championship course, The Duke’s, is St Andrews’ only heath land course. The best golfing concierges will organize tee times, rent equipment & schedule lessons at the Golf Academy. Afterward, recharge at the luxury Kohler Waters Spa, with its therapeutic hydrotherapy experiences, pool and steam room. St Andrews offers a wide variety of adventures including land yachting, clay shooting, beach kayaking, zap catting & rally racing on a circuit.
Bordering the renowned 17th Road Hole of the Old Course, the Old Course Hotel overlooks the famous links courses and the West Sands Beach. This prestigious AA Five Red Star-awarded hotel has 144 rooms including 35 suites and is recognised as one of Europe’s leading resorts. The Old Course Hotel features a combination of classically elegant and contemporary interiors, and French designer Jacques Garcia designed many of the hotel’s suites. Located just a short stroll from the historic university town of St Andrews, it’s a great vacation spot for golfers and non-golfers alike.
From fine dining at the 3 AA Rosettes rated Road Hole Restaurant and award-winning afternoon tea to casual pub fare, the restaurants at The Old Course Hotel combine stunning views with the best of Scottish produce, steaks, seafood, and beers.
Relax and replenish your mind and body at Kohler Waters Spa at the Old Course Hotel – the first KOHLER spa experience outside the USA. Enjoy the therapeutic benefits of water as remineralising experiences recreate the healing properties of earth’s natural mineral-rich waters. The first of its kind outside the USA, Kohler Waters Spa at the Old Course Hotel features a 20-metre swimming pool, thermal suite and roof top hot tub. Browse nourishing treatments, therapeutic massages and results-oriented facial and body treatments featuring the essential powers of water. Top of the range facilities including a gym area, functional fitness space, group exercise studio and a 20m lap pool with hot tub.
St Andrews is renowned worldwide as “The Home of Golf” with 11 courses in the immediate area and more than 30 within a half-hour’s drive. The Old Course Hotel’s own championship course, The Duke’s, is St Andrews’ only heath land course, The Duke’s St Andrews was voted in 87th position in top100.co.uk UK golf course rankings. The Duke’s Golf Academy at St Andrews offers comprehensive golf teaching services for everyone from complete beginners to more experienced players.
From land yachting to clay shooting St Andrews offers a wide variety of adventures. St Andrews is one of Scotland’s most beautiful towns, successfully blending traditional character with a vibrant mix of recreational facilities. Explore nearby attractions, including Crail Pottery, museums, palaces and castles.