- The Connaught’s Old world meets new looks, discretion, and homely atmosphere makes it the hotel of choice for A-listers, and anyone looking for that signature British panache on their next stay in London.
- In the heart of London’s Mayfair district lies The Connaught, steps from the high-end shops, restaurants, and bars of Mount Street. The hotel’s contemporary interior promises clean lines, muted hues, and astute nods to the building’s historic past.
- Rooms and suites offer modern-day elegance with muted hues, floor-to-ceiling windows, and walnut floors and panelling. All accommodations boast specially commissioned artwork and dedicated butler service.
- Jean-Georges and two Michelin starred Hélène Darroze at The Connaught both feature seasonal menus of British cuisine. The Connaught Bar is where some of the best Martini’s in the city and are shaken and stirred, along with wonderful canapés.
- The Connaught boasts London’s only Aman Spa. Swim in the black granite pool, practice meditation, or enjoy one of the signature journeys.
- Enroll in an outdoor painting class and capture the gardens and architecture of Mayfair. Explore nearby art galleries, such as Hamiltons or Sadie Coles. Attend a musical at one of London’s prestigious theaters.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
At the beating heart of London’s Mayfair Village, surrounded by the chic shops, restaurants and galleries of Mount Street, The Connaught redefines the British luxury experience. An expertly-judged blend of old and new, The Connaught is the insider’s choice for staying in London, where service is highly personalized and with a genuine warmth of character. Every room and luxury suite has been beautifully refurbished by renowned designers Guy Oliver and the late David Collins. The resulting magnificent rooms and suites demonstrate the best of both contemporary design and evoke the building’s classical heritage, with beautiful, thoughtful, spacious interiors, setting the scene for a truly memorable stay in the heart of Mayfair.
Observing the passions of the modern luxury traveller, The Connaught is home to two Michelin-starred dining from Hélène Darroze, as well as culinary delights to be discovered all day in the conservatory overlooking Carlos Place. Tucked away are the Sommelier’s Table, a rare gastronomic experience for wine lovers and foodies, and the Champagne Room, where you can taste champagne like never before. At the end of the day, the comfortable Coburg Bar beckons, or perhaps an expertly-made cocktail in the shimmering beauty of the Connaught Bar. To unwind, London’s only Aman Spa is a relaxing retreat after the bustle of London. The Connaught’s irresistible charm keeps guests wishing they could stay for ever.
Past and present come together with effortless elegance at The Connaught. Every room and luxury suite has been beautifully refurbished by renowned designers Guy Oliver and the late David Collins. The resulting spaces pair contemporary comfort with elements evoking the building’s classical heritage. Setting the scene for a truly memorable stay in the heart of Mayfair.
Sit down to a laid-back lunch with friends. Discover Michelin-starred culinary creativity. Sip a perfectly-stirred martini from a chilled glass, or linger over a rare vintage brandy. Old favourites and new experiences go hand-in-hand at The Connaught. All in surroundings certain to charm, wrapped up with service designed to delight.
Hidden away at the heart of The Connaught lies the entrance to another world. A place where time seems to stand still, and every moment is devoted to tranquillity. You’ve arrived at Aman Spa at The Connaught – the very first Aman Spa to be built outside the world-renowned Aman resorts. From the moment you step in, every sensation invites you to unwind. Take a journey of discovery and reconnect mind, body and spirit – guided by our experienced Aman therapists. We look forward to welcoming you.
Holistic massages, body treatments and healing therapies transport you into Aman Spa’s world of relaxation. Complementary therapies help you find balance, while beauty services provide the perfect finishing touch. Our black granite swimming pool casts its spell the moment you set eyes on it. Swim in style, with the gentle sounds of the cascading water wall washing over you. Focus on yourself and your body in our secluded fitness centre. Keep up with your fitness routine using our exercise machines and free weights, or book a personal training session.