- NoMad Hotels, the petite collection of ultra-fashionable boutique boltholes in New York, Los Angeles and Las Vegas, is making its international debut this December with NoMad London, located in the heart of the British capital.
- The 91-room hotel will be housed inside the historic Grade II listed former Magistrates Court and Police station on Bow Street, Covent Garden. The building has a colourful past: it was once an active court in which author and playwright Henry Fielding served as magistrate and Emmeline Pankhurst and Oscar Wilde were tried.
- The restaurant will feature food and drink offerings under the direction of acclaimed chef Daniel Humm and his partner Will Guidara of the three Michelin-starred restaurant Eleven Madison Park in New York, which was ranked best restaurant in the world in 2017.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
NoMad London takes residence inside the historic, grade II-listed building famously known as The Bow Street Magistrates’ Court and Police Station. A collaboration with New York-based interior design studio Roman and Williams, the transformation of the storied 19th century building draws inspiration from its history and location in Covent Garden, as well as exploring the artistic and cultural connection between London and New York. The 91-room hotel will be housed inside the historic Grade II listed former Magistrates Court and Police station on Bow Street, Covent Garden. The building has a colourful past: it was once an active court in which author and playwright Henry Fielding served as magistrate and Emmeline Pankhurst and Oscar Wilde were tried.
NoMad’s signature culinary perspective is tailored to its new home in London; casually elegant with moments of whimsy, showcasing the bounty of the region and the season, and always served in gracious spirit. In keeping with the ethos that began at NoMad New York, the restaurants and bars in London celebrate the interplay between grand and intimate, classical and colloquial, festive moments of revelry and quiet meals that nourish the spirit. The offering is a reflection of the season, the place and the gracious, creative talent of the NoMad team that brings it to life.
294 luxurious rooms inclusive of 51 suites and 7 penthouses. Rooms feature marble bathrooms with tropical rain showers and views over the city or the inner courtyard. Suites include living areas, as well as views of the courtyard, the River Thames, Trafalgar Square, or Great Scotland Yard. Two-story penthouses feature terraces and butler service.
Where afternoon tea is an indulgent ceremony, and classic dishes are refined and reborn under the eye of world-renowned chefs, Corinthia London is a gourmand’s paradise. And don’t forget to indulge in a little late-night hedonism – our bars are waiting.
For his first London restaurant, renowned Michelin-starred chef Tom Kerridge has created a menu which harks back to classics, and plays on his reputation for serving his own take on the UK’s most celebrated dishes. The Northhall is a grand establishment with its roots firmly on the Northbank, it’s time to discover a menu thought up by André Garrett. The heart of our grand hotel, illuminated by a 1,0001 crystal chandelier. Join us for afternoon tea or take a moment to enjoy the perfect coffee at The Crystal Moon Lounge. The Garden Lounge is an oasis in the heart of the city made for alfresco dining and long, languid evenings. Tempting drinks served alongside a smooth soundtrack. Bassoon is a bar that marches to its own soulful beat. From post-meeting drinks to pre-dinner cocktails, the elegant surroundings of The Northall Bar are calling.
The next generation of spa, ESPA Life at Corinthia is set in a space of iconic beauty and provides a fully integrated holistic approach to wellbeing. Here you will find a team of the world’s leading experts that offer an unrivalled choice of spa, complementary alternative therapies, fitness, beauty treatments and a Daniel Galvin hair salon.
Lifestyle programmes are tailored to your needs to promote optimal health and wellbeing. You will find a team of globally acclaimed naturopaths, traditional Chinese medicine acupuncturists and herbalists, sound therapists, personal trainers and spa professionals. Spread over four floors, the spa features 17 treatment rooms, a private spa suite, a nail studio and a thermal floor with an indoor swimming pool, vitality pool, amphitheatre sauna, ice fountain, heated marble loungers and private sleep pods. The spa lounge complements the overall offering by serving light, nutritious refreshments.
Situated above the dramatic thermal floor is the BodySPace gym, featuring an advanced, innovative selection of fitness equipment and a team of personal trainers for an impeccable wellbeing, fitness and rehabilitation offering.