- The Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa is a five-star haven of elegance and tranquillity in the historic centre of Bath.With an unparalleled position at the center of one of the world’s great Georgian crescents, the Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa in Bath is a fabulously sophisticated urban retreat.
- Set among gorgeous gardens and boasting a wonderfully indulgent spa and award-winning fine dining, the world famous Royal Crescent is among the greatest examples of Georgian architecture to be found in the United Kingdom.
- Designed by John Wood the Younger, it is a Grade 1 listed building and one of only 812 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Take a seat in the peaceful gardens and enjoy an indulgent Afternoon Tea or sip a cold glass of Taittinger Champagne and relax with friends. There’s an acre of glorious green to explore.
- Allow us to introduce you to our carefully curated art collaborations that showcase a dynamic range of modern art pieces and inspirational sculptures, all displayed within the buildings and grounds of The Rch.
- Ideal location for exploring historic Bath or venturing beyond the city to discover the Cotswolds.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
You will be introduced to a number of birds of prey, including Hawks, Falcons and Owls. Once you know how to handle the birds safely, you will be taken on a walk around the farm, where you will have an opportunity to see these spectacular birds in flight, and to handle them yourselves, while they work. The farm is also home to a range of native wildlife, so this experience is a must for all lovers of the English countryside. Who knows what you may see if you choose to join us on this unique walking tour? The views and the land that is inaccessible to the public add to the uniqueness of this experience and is for fun for all ages and groups. The whole experience lasts about 1 ½ hours, so it will fit in very nicely as part of an all-day tour of the Cotswolds.
- Stonehenge is one of our most mystical sites and is within easy reach of
Bath. Some 36 miles away. It is believed that Avebury’s megalithic stones
were the predecessor to Stonehenge and can easily be encompassed
within your return from Stonehenge.
- Highclere Castle, near Newbury is approximately an hour’s drive from
the hotel. When you visit; you will recognise many rooms from “Downton
Abbey.” In addition you can also find Tutankhamun in the cellars. Please
check with Concierge for opening times.
- Longleat House and gardens are open all year. The Safari Park may close
during the winter but it’s still easy to spend a day here, especially if you get
lost in the world’s largest hedge maze!
- Castle Combe has to be one of the most picturesque villages in England;
it is the location for the original filming of Dr Doolitle and more recently
Steven Spielberg’s War Horse.
- Lacock Abbey. This was used for the internal view of Hogwarts for the
Harry Potter films. It’s not far from Castle Combe and is well worth a visit.
Lacock village also offers a couple of nice lunch opportunities to boot.
- Don’t have a car? Our personally tailored chauffeur service is at your
disposal. Our drivers’ knowledge of the area and its history will be both
entertaining and educational.
- Garden lovers will be delighted with Capability Brown’s landscaping of
Stourhead with its Paladin Bridge. There is also the opportunity to visit
Prince Charles’ gardens at Highgrove which could be of much interest.
- Salisbury is close to Stonehenge and the Cathedral has one of only four
copies of King John’s Magna Carta of 1215.
- The Cotswolds are scattered with many picturesque villages endowed with
thatched cottages whilst extending past Stratford upon Avon. Allow a
minimum of 4 to 5 hours for a round trip.
- Westonbirt Arboretum has to be the perfect autumn colour display and
only a 40 minute drive away.
A warm welcome to The Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa, a five-star haven of elegance and tranquillity in the historic centre of Bath. Step inside and discover a multi-talented hotel that offers so much more than just a place to stay. An iconic sanctuary in the city set in an acre of glorious gardens. A sensational spa for a blissful escape and beautiful bedrooms, each one uniquely designed with spectacular views. Every inch of our hotel is underpinned by impeccable service, delivered by staff dedicated to making your stay unforgettable. And with a prestigious history that spans more than 250 years, we are one of the only landmark buildings in the world you can sleep in.
With an unparalleled position at the center of one of the world’s great Georgian crescents, the Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa in Bath is a fabulously sophisticated urban retreat. Set among gorgeous gardens and boasting a wonderfully indulgent spa and award-winning fine dining, the world famous Royal Crescent is among the greatest examples of Georgian architecture to be found in the United Kingdom. Designed by John Wood the Younger, it is a Grade 1 listed building and one of only 812 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Spoil yourself with the luxury of extra space when you stay in one of our exceptional Suites.Sit in your own private living room curled up with a book or enjoy an evening tipple on the sofa with a loved one.There are 11 magnificent Suites to choose from, combining old world elegance with modern luxury. So come and sip a glass of wine as you watch the world from your window – then update your status to ‘chilled’.And when it’s time to go.We won’t be showing you the door. Unlike many other hotels, you’re welcome to arrive and leave at a time that suits you.Your room might not be quite ready if you join us early, but whether you are coming or going, you are invited to enjoy our wonderful facilities, the spa, the glorious gardens, and the drawing room with a roaring fire and sink-into sofas, until you’re ready for the next stage of your journey.
Our Deluxe Bedrooms Are Bursting Full Of Character And Combine Contemporary Comfort With Elegant Furnishings.
Let Romance Blossom In Our Beautiful Heritage Bedrooms With Views Across The Tranquil Gardens, The Elegant Royal Crescent Lawn Or The Residential Area Of Bath.
Our Magnificent And Spacious Master Bedrooms Are Located In The Main Mansion Or Coach House Across The Gardens.
Family Master Bedroom
Why Not Bring The Family To Enjoy A Rather Special Hotel Experience. Our Spacious Family Master Bedroom Is Located In The Secluded Pavilion Across The Gardens And Can Accommodate Two Adults And Two Children.
Elegant And Light With Stunning Views Over Our Private Gardens Or The Royal Crescent Lawn, The Choice Of A Four-poster Bed Adds A Dash Of Glamour To These Delightful Deluxe Suites.
These Exceptional Suites Are Brimming With Georgian Elegance And Five-star Splendour With Views Over Our Secluded Gardens Or The Historic Royal Crescent Lawn.
Delicious food and a divine setting – that comes as standard.Then there’s the service – personal and professional, our aim is to provide you with a first class experience – from the second you step into our dining room to the moment we bid you ‘goodnight.’
The Dower House Restaurant
Our Award Winning Dishes Are Created With Passion And Served With Pride By Our Executive Head Chef, David Campbell In The Dower House Restaurant.
The Montagu Bar
Enjoy A Refreshing Drink In The Delightful Montagu Bar & Champagne Lounge And If You’re Feeling Peckish, We Recommend Trying A Dish Or Two From Our All Day Dining Menu.
What Better Way To Start Your Day Than A Leisurely Breakfast Served In The Dower House Restaurant, Or If The Sun Is Shining Then Sip A Cup Of Steaming Coffee In The Tranquillity Of Our Secluded Gardens.
All Day Dining
Our Team Of Talented Chefs Work Hard To Develop Delicious Dishes Which Are Available With Our All Day Dining Menu Meaning That You Can Eat What You Want, Whenever You Want.
Come And Dine In The Delightful Dower House Restaurant And Soak Up The Relaxed Ambiance Of This Beautifully Designed Room Overlooking The Secluded Gardens.
Enjoy The Most Decadent Of British Traditions And Take Afternoon Tea In Our Perfect English Gardens. There’s Sandwiches Galore And Freshly Baked Scones With Clotted Cream And Strawberry Preserve. Utterly Irresistible!
Celebrate With Friends And Family And Host An Unforgettable Private Party In Five-star, Luxurious Surroundings. Executive Head Chef, David Campbell Will Create A Seasonal Menu Perfectly Tailored To Your Event.
Plunge headlong into paradise with the ultimate Spa experience.Book a ticket to tranquillity with a rejuvenating treatment in The Spa & Bath House or simply float around in the Relaxation Pool.Then chill out and catch up with friends over a glass of Champagne in the holistic haven of the Taittinger Spa Garden – the strong Wi Fi signal means you’ll always be connected – wherever you are.
Spend precious time with friends and family in the luxurious surroundings of The Spa & Bath House. All Spa Day Retreats include use of all the Spa facilities, bathrobes, towels, flip-flops and complimentary herbal teas.
The award winning Spa & Bath House has a host of spoiling treatments to enjoy as well as first-class facilities including a 12-metre heated Relaxation Pool, Vitality Pool with massage jets, Sauna, Steam Inhalation Room and fully equipped Fitness Room.