- Topas Ecolodge is a National Geographic Unique Lodge located on a beautiful hilltop in Sapa overlooking the valleys of Hoang Lien National Park, in Vietnam.
- 33 stylish mountaintop bungalows, each with a private patio overlooking the surrounding peaks and valleys.
- Restaurant that serves traditional Vietnamese food with a European twist.
- Relax in the lodge’s heated hilltop infinity pool, and take in incredible 360-degree views of mountain peaks ringed with rice terraces.
- Trek through rice paddies and deep into the forests of Hoang Lien National Park to visit a Red Dao village—one of the more remote hill tribe communities in Sapa.
- On a guided mountain bike ride, learn about the distinct languages, customs, and traditions of five ethnic minority groups that still live much as they have for centuries.
- Ride the longest cable car in the world to the summit of Mount Fansipan—Indochina’s highest peak—and see all the way to China on a clear day.
- Peruse the stalls of Bac Ha, Sa Pa’s largest Sunday market, then enjoy lunch in a village home.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Topas Ecolodge is a boutique ecolodge situated atop a beautiful hillside deep in the mountains of Hoang Lien National Park, just 45 minutes outside Sapa in northern Vietnam. A member of the prestigious National Geographic Unique Lodges of the World Collection, Topas Ecolodge provides the perfect setting to indulge in guilt-free modern convenience all while protecting the surrounding environment and local cultures. Our 33 rustic mountain bungalows are designed out of local white granite in a minimalistic chalet-style, providing you with all comforts while letting the main attraction, the magnificent and raw natural beauty of Vietnam, take center stage. Whether you’re enjoying the view from your private balcony or using us as the perfect base to explore the surrounding areas by foot or bike, Topas Ecolodge is the only place to go in Sapa for those who want the utmost in exclusivity as well as the finest mountains views in all of Vietnam.
Sapa is a secluded pocket of northern Vietnam where rice paddies cascade down emerald hillsides, and rural villages weave a cultural mosaic that’s vibrant and timeless. Topas Ecolodge is set on a peak amid some of the region’s most remote hill tribe communities, its private guest bungalows swirling along a ridgeline with unparalleled mountain views. Wake each morning to the mist rising with the sun, and spend your days exploring the surrounding forests and ethnic villages. You’ll soon start to feel the pull of the hill tribes’ centuries-old lifestyle, native to these mountains and virtually untouched by the modern world.