- Singita Pamushana is one of the most luxurious safari lodges in Zimbabwe and one of Africa’s most exclusive, remote hideaways.
- The location, in the private Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve, adjacent to Gonarezhou National Park ensures an unforgettable safari experience with fantastic game sightings.
- The 150,000 acre private reserve comprises 38 distinct habitat and ecological zones. This virtually untouched wilderness area is home to one of the highest concentrations of critically endangered black and white rhino in Africa.
- The spa journey can be performed in the tranquility of the Spa that overlooks the beautiful waters of the Malilangwe Dam, out on a private deck, or in the comfort of guest suites
- Guests at Singita Pamushana can enjoy a swim in the swimming pool located at the main lodge area with expansive views across the reserve. All of the guest suites also come complete with their own private infinity pools.
- The dam below the lodge is the perfect spot to enjoy a gorgeous sunset cruise while sipping refreshing sundowners and to watch the magnificent wildlife as it comes down to sip from the dam.
- During your stay at Singita Pamushana Lodge, you are likely to spot a great variety of wildlife, including species such as Lichtenstein hartebeest, sable, nyala, klipspringer, cheetah, wild dog, lion, leopard, elephant, rhino, buffalo and an abundance of bird life.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Daily game drives with professional guides and trackers provide the perfect opportunity to get up close to Africa’s incredible animals, while spot lit nighttime drives reveal the elusive magic of nocturnal Africa. Our game drives are all conducted in state-of-the-art Land Cruisers, each accommodating a maximum of six guests. During your stay at Singita Pamushana Lodge you are likely to spot a wide variety of wildlife including white and black rhino, Lichtenstein hartebeest, sable, nyala, klipspringer, cheetah, wild dog, lion, leopard, and an abundance of bird life.
Walking safaris are an incredible way to experience the bush up close and personal. Your expert guide and tracker will accompany you as you track animals on foot through the wilderness and explore the magnificent plants and landscapes around you.
Water is a source of life and beauty, and no place is this more apparent than in the remote tranquility of the African bush. Fishing at the dam below the lodge is the ideal way to experience this wonder firsthand. Drop in a lure and see what bounty the day will bring, while your guide and tracker show you how the locals catch fish using plants found in the area. Singita Pamushana boasts excellent game fishing throughout the year including Tiger Fish, Bass, Bream (tilapia), and Catfish.
There is perhaps no more transcendent experience than looking up at a full sky of sparkling stars. Man has had a love affair with the nighttime sky for centuries and with very little pollution and no city lights to detract from the stars, your view of the heavens here will be crystal clear – nothing between you and the vast African sky above.
Singita Pamushana is home to two tennis courts, clay and Rebound Ace.
The San Bushmen are one of the earth’s oldest continuous cultures on earth, the original hunter-gatherers, their way of life is a mirror into our past. Take an educational tour to view San Bushmen rock art dating back tens of thousands of years and learn about their remarkable way of life.
The African sunset is an occasion worth celebrating and the dam below the lodge is the perfect spot to enjoy a gorgeous sunset cruise while sipping refreshing sundowners and to watch the magnificent wildlife as it comes down to sip from the dam.
Perched high on a sandstone ridge, Singita Pamushana Lodge’s eight elegant suites – all with private plunge pools – is set within the 130,000-acre Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve in Zimbabwe’s remote southeast. Drawing inspiration from the rich tribal history of the region, the lodge’s design features bold geometric patterns, tile inlays and carved furniture, as well as comforting natural fabrics, raw silks and woven leather elements. The organic-shaped buildings feature detailed thatch- and stonework, carefully curated interiors, and picturesque views of the landscape and Malilangwe Dam below, while the lodge’s expansive decks deepen connections with nature. A cliff-top firepit and signature Singita ‘bar-deli’ invite al fresco dining and storytelling under the stars.
The spacious suites include four 1-bedroom suites, one 2-bedroom family suite (perfect for two adults and two children), one 3-bedroom family suite (perfect for two adults and four children) and two 2-bedroom suites (ideal for four adults travelling together). The Malilangwe Reserve boasts one of the highest concentrations of the endangered black rhino and its abundant wildlife makes for unparalleled game-viewing opportunities. With private access to this untouched wilderness, guests can immerse themselves in nature on twice-daily game drives, bush walks, sundowner boat cruises, excursions to rock art sites and more.
Accommodation comprises only six spacious luxury suites and one 5 bedroom villa. All enjoy fantastic views out over the lake below, and beyond across the forested sandstone hills. Each suite has a private plunge pool and large deck to relax at during the heat of the day, including an outdoor shower.
4 x 1-bedroom suites each with a private plunge pool
1 x 2-bedroom family suite (2 adults, 2 children) with a private plunge pool
1 x 3-bedroom family suite (2 adults, 4 children) with a private plunge pool
2 x 2-bedroom suites (4 adults) with a private plunge pool
1 x 5-bedroom villa with a private infinity pool
Our tariffs include all meals and beverages (including premium wines, spiritsand liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne).
As one of Africa’s most influential buyers of wine, Singita’s cellars are home to some of the most sought-after private reserves and vintage wines the continent has to offer. Whether you are a connoisseur or just enjoy the occasional glass of wine, our experienced sommeliers delight in introducing guests to a vast selection of varietals from all over the world.
While each suite enjoys its own private plunge pool, there are also two heated swimming pools and a Jacuzzi in the main lodge area, all with fantastic views. The lodge has a fully equipped gym and a yoga room. There are two tennis courts, one with a clay and the other a Rebound Ace surface. A 9-hole golf course is 45 minutes drive away. At the lodge is a bush spa offering a range of massages and treatments.
The Singita wellness philosophy takes personal rejuvenation to a level well beyond any pampering you’ve previously experienced. All of our peaceful lodge spas, where nature provides its own special calm, present the ultimate escape, sure to restore equilibrium and peace to body and mind.
A fully equipped gym is available for guests’ convenience.
While each suite enjoys its own private plunge pool, there are also two heated swimming pools and a Jacuzzi in the main lodge area, all with fantastic views.