WRITE FOR US
Luxe Escapes is an online luxury travel magazine & blog published by The Luxe Voyager, a Hong Kong based bespoke luxury travel designer crafting exceptional experiential journeys and authentic immersive experiences to some of the most wondrous and awe-inspiring places on the planet. We roam the world to discover and review the best luxury boutique hotels, exclusive lodges, chic hideaways, palace hotels, five-star resorts, wellness retreats, hip restaurants, cool bars, beach clubs and epicurean destinations that our style seeker readers simply must visit. In Luxe Escapes Magazine you can find a curated collection of luxury destinations and properties that our writers have personally visited, with unique destination inspiration, personal insights and insider tips for your dream holiday or journey. Luxe Escapes Magazine readers are all generations of discerning travelers and come from every corner of the globe. They are hip, savvy, eco & design conscious and will only settle for the best. They want to know where to find the latest hidden gems and have an enthusiastic appetite for what’s new and different. Luxe Escapes Magazine has quickly become a popular luxury travel blog and a leading authority on stylish properties and hip destinations around the planet.
We are currently accepting contributing travel writers and guest posts to be featured in Luxe Escapes Magazine. Guest Posts are designed for travel bloggers or writers who have something of interest to say about a particular destination or property and wish to showcase their travel writing and experiences. If, however you are a business wishing to promote and link to your travel product or service, please check out our “Advertise With Us” page. We do not offer complimentary link exchanges or posting of content from companies.
Topic: Your post must be based on your own personal experience visiting the place about which you are writing.
GUEST POSTING GUIDELINES
- 600-1,000 words.
- We prefer it to be written and formatted in word press and send us a copy of the html code. Otherwise in a plain word document format.
- Include at least 4-5 high quality photos, a short bio, headshot, twitter handle, personal blog URL and facebook page. We do not pay for guest posts, but we will link back to all of the above for you if we accept your post.
- Photos: We prefer it if you can include relevant photos that you have permission to include.
- Photos must be no larger than 710 pix wide and must be compressed.
- Do not include your images in a word document.
- Please caption your images.
- No duplicate content – your post must not have been published on your site or elsewhere previously.
ABOUT PROVIDING PHOTOS
- All photos used to illustrate the guest article must be correctly licensed for this kind of use and not subject to copyright restrictions. Please cite the source for photos which are not your own
So is you’re interested in joining our team and recognize yourself in the requirements, then please email us at [email protected] or fill out the form below, to introduce yourself.