- This exclusive heritage villa has a gorgeous location set in pristine gardens on Lake Garda, shaded by magnolia, oak and olive trees & a tiered lemon garden. A stay here feels like a summer retreat in a grand aristocratic country house.
- The Art Nouveau, 20-room villa exudes an intimate and relaxed elegance. It was built in 1892 and has a highly decorated façade painted in warm terracotta and golden hues, topped by small castle-like turrets
- Facilities include an inviting outdoor heated swimming pool, a croquet green and a regeneration lounge where massages and facials are carried out using all-natural skincare products by Tata Harper.
- The rooms are spread across the main villa and 4 cottages. The rooms feature vast, waist high beds with the finest Frette. The spacious marble bathrooms have heated floors and Acqua di Parma toiletries. All rooms come with butler service and complimentary minibars with premium beverages.
- A delightful lunch is served on the lake fronting terrace, while dinner is a romantic candle lit affair in the 2 Michelin Star restaurant with cuisine that makes inventive use of 100 types of herbs & edible flowers from the garden in creatively presented dishes. Meals can be served anywhere on the property.
- Take a tour around the lake in the villa’s Riva boats, cooking classes with the restaurant’s Michelin-starred chef, or stroll to the nearby tranquil village of Gargnano, with its charming waterfront cafes and pizzerias.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
There is no more exclusive a way to discover the lake than being aboard a speed boat. From the picturesque port of Gargnano to the most hidden corners of the Garda.
Unique structures that testify to an bygone era and civilisation: the limonaie are traditional buildings of the Upper Garda characterised by stone and wood pillars, that used to grow lemons.
A monumental citadel built in Gardone Riviera by the eccentric poet Gabriele d’Annunzio. It is amongst the most visited museums in Italy and contains d’Annunzio’s residence, theatres, gardens, and little rivers.
A botanical jewel in which there are more than 3000 varieties of flowers and plants together with contemporary sculptures creating amazing scenic effects.
Each year, the Arena festival hosts some of the greatest international artists. You will enjoy these unique shows in the majestic setting of this Roman Amphitheatre.
A trek into the heart of the Upper Garda Park, surrounded by nature. The excursion starts from the Resort up to Monte Castello di Gaino, which offers a great view.
Starting from the Resort, a specialised guide will take you on a mountain bike excursion along the most beautiful trails of the area, in total freedom. Tailored for all fitness levels.
For adventure lovers: a transfer will take you to our trusted stables, where a professional instructor will accompany you for a ride on unspoiled trails.
This is the no.1 amusement park in Italy and is located in Peschiera. It has over 460,000 m2, of attractions, shows and themed villages and is great entertainment for adults and children.
The vineyards and olive groves on the “Le Sincette” estate, located in the heart of the Valtenesi, produce unique biodynamic wines, Discover the simple quality of life.
Discover local products, the colours, the smells and the people in the most beautiful towns of the Lake.
Spread out over 110 hectares, the Gardagolf County Club offers 27 holes nestled between the Rocca di Manerba, Soiano Castle and the Valtenesi hills, offering an extraordinarily beautiful panorama. Cypresses, olive trees, centuries-old oaks, pines and holm oaks complete the setting.
The roads of history, luxury, and nobility meet in a graceful culmination of all things Italian at the Grand Hotel a Villa Feltrinelli. Along the western shore of Lake Garda, this century old historic villa was once the residence of Mussolini, and the long time summer getaway of the prominent Feltrinelli family. Demonstrating every characteristic of northern Italian aristocracy, this epic estate has stood the test of time. What was once an escape for nobility has now transformed into an exclusive retreat for the elite traveller seeking extravagance and refinement. At this an intimate, deluxe luxury boutique hotel, guests will discover the elegance and wealth of a bygone era, while experiencing Italian hospitality at its finest.
The Villa’s 20 distinctive rooms and suites offer the discerning traveler a beautiful retreat from a fast-paced world. Frescoed ceilings, original antique furniture and custom-made furnishings blend with spacious bathrooms with heated marble floors, tall walk-in showers and audio & visual technology discreetly placed in the suites. The property has a scenic waterfront promenade, and guests can enjoy various activities like swimming in the Villa’s outdoor pool, a game of croquet, exploring Lake Garda on board the Villa’s private boats or indulging themselves with signature face and body treatments in the Tata Harper Regeneration Lounge. Ceiling frescoes, fine paintings and rare books accent the stately lounges and dining room, the latter extending out to a charming terrace. Two Michelin-starred fine dining is either by the romantic lakeside Pergola or in the cosy dining room and like a private home, guests can order food at anytime and be served anywhere.
The twenty sophisticated, old-world rooms and suites are all uniquely decorated to make guests feel comfortably pampered. Bathrooms offer heated marble floors, and Venetian mirrors, and chandeliers can also be found in some rooms. With an overall feel of a private residence, offering services like complimentary laundry, an unpacking service and a pantry stocked with endless beverages and snacks, the Grand Hotel a Villa Feltrinelli is a wonderful Italian escape.
Ceiling frescoes, fine paintings and rare books accent the stately lounges and dining room, the latter extending out to a charming terrace. The Grand Hotel restaurant focuses on the simplest ingredients, as most Italian restaurants do. Dishes are presented in an uncomplicated manner with authentic Italian flavors at the heart of every plate. Travelers can enjoy the luxury of eating at any time, anywhere, such as in the wine cellar or in the garden, as well as in the more formal dining room, which offers stunning views of the lake.
The property has a scenic waterfront promenade, and guests can enjoy various activities like swimming in the Villa’s outdoor pool, a game of croquet, explore Lake Garda on board the Villa’s private boats or indulge themselves with signature face and body treatments in our Tata Harper Regeneration Lounge. Old lemon-houses, olive groves and Italian gardens make up the surroundings of this hotel. Guests can relax in the swimming pool, enjoy homemade ice cream or go for an excursion to various lakeside sights. Staff at the Grand Hotel are eager to help guests in any way. Lanterns light the paths surrounding the hotel, making it the perfect spot to stroll along and unwind after a day of relaxation and/or adventure!